Official Gorillaz- Plastic Beach Thread. March 2 UK March 9 USA Streaming Now.

gorillaz-plastic-beach.jpg

Plastic Beach is the upcoming third studio album by the virtual band Gorillaz, due for release in March 2010. The album features guest performances by Snoop Dogg, Hypnotic Brass Ensemble, Kano, Bashy, Bobby Womack, Mos Def, Gruff Rhys, De La Soul, Little Dragon, Mark E. Smith, Lou Reed, Mick Jones, Paul Simonon, sinfonia ViVA and The Lebanese National Orchestra for Oriental Arabic Music.

You can stream it here
http://www.npr.org/templa...24114812&m=124115224

I'll post videos in the next post so youtube and yuku dont mess me up.

I will be copping the [Experience Edition] also there is a Plastic beach game on the website
pimp.gif

also:
Remove snoop and add Mf Doom or a Gnarls Barkley collabo

-The Juice

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by OrenthalJames

Remove snoop
indifferent.gif

That was a dope intro. An amazing intro into Plastic Beach.
The beat was amazing. Snoops vocals.....not so much. He didn't ruin the song but with that dope +!+ beat I would have KILLED to hear Cee-Lo's voice on it.

-The Juice

Damn, was hoping to hear some vocals on it. I'm suprised they didn't reach out to Lupe to lay a verse down on a track. Since he is a huge fan of Gorillaz. The album is dope so far.

Scott you ever listen to the "supergroup" The Good, The Bad, The Queen? It's an album Damon Albarn and Danger Mouse put together in the middle of the Gorillaz hiatus. You should check it out.

-The Juice

Damn, was hoping to hear some vocals on it. I'm suprised they didn't reach out to Lupe to lay a verse down on a track. Since he is a huge fan of Gorillaz. The album is dope so far.

Scott you ever listen to the "supergroup" The Good, The Bad, The Queen? It's an album Damon Albarn and Danger Mouse put together in the middle of the Gorillaz hiatus. You should check it out.

-The Juice

Heard of them. Never got the album though. I'll pick it up tonight. Who else is in it? Because I know Paul Simonon is. And he's on the song "Plastic Beach" from this album.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

-The Juice

Heard of them. Never got the album though. I'll pick it up tonight. Who else is in it? Because I know Paul Simonon is. And he's on the song "Plastic Beach" from this album.
Damon on all the vocals
Danger mouse  production
And a bunch of different musicians from around the country helping out with the instrumentals.

It's an amazing album. It's way more "mellow" than a Gorillaz album. The sound style of The Good, The Bad, The Queen, is like the first part of the track "Empire Ants" on Plastic Beach. Their sound has that smooth vibe.

-The Juice

Back
Top Bottom