Official Green Bay Packers @ Minnesota Vikings Vol. World War 4vre

trendsetter! trendsetter! trendsetter!

tonya and toni ... original ...
laugh.gif

2fe265335dd74b72efa1cb562a4fc5a20dd61587.gif

yeah i compared deion and emmitt to favre because they were instrumental in my teams success for some years ... emmitt more so than deion but still same %**%... my man emmitt was padding that rushing record in arizona and i was pullin for him the whole time ... i surely wasnt hoping he tore his acl when he playedus ...
indifferent.gif
... and he damn sure stunk it up against us but thatwasnt the point, how you just turn your back on someone because they just wanted to play and your franchise wouldnt let them is beyond me ...

its different with emmitt and the cowboys organization ... he clearly lost his ability but he just wanted to run, so giving him a chance with another team washonorable ... i cant get mad at jerry for not keeping him if he wouldnt have helped our team ... but what the packers did was !!*%%*% stupid ... if EMMITTSMITH wanted to retire and then called jerry up and said naw i wanna play, while knowing he could run at even 80% of what he could, you think jerry would havesaid no? here you go, 2 years AFTER Favre apparently "lost it" ...

[table][tr][td]RK[/td] [td]PLAYER[/td] [td] TEAM[/td] [td]ATT[/td] [td]COMP[/td] [td]PCT[/td] [td]YDS[/td] [td]YDS/A[/td] [td]LONG[/td] [td]TD[/td] [td]INT[/td] [td]SACK[/td] [td]RATE[/td] [td]YDS/G[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]7[/td] [td]Aaron Rodgers, QB[/td] [td]GNB[/td] [td]90[/td] [td] 51[/td] [td] 56.7[/td] [td] 714[/td] [td] 7.93[/td] [td] 53[/td] [td] 4[/td] [td] 0[/td] [td] 12.0[/td] [td] 97.2[/td] [td] 238[/td] [/tr][tr][td]8[/td] [td]Brett Favre, QB[/td] [td]MIN[/td] [td]94[/td] [td]61[/td] [td]64.9[/td] [td]566[/td] [td]6.02[/td] [td]36[/td] [td]5[/td] [td]1[/td] [td]9.0[/td] [td]94.5[/td] [td]189[/td] [/tr][/table]
thats what you guys gained to run your all star, all pro, hall of fame qb out of town ... dumb $*! organization and dumb $*! !!*%%*% quarterback ... and letsnot forget that he went 13-3 the year before he was forced to leave ...
indifferent.gif

favre since he left the pack 12-7 and thats WITH mangina as his coach and a torn biceps ...
erin rogers since he started 8-11 and thats with the same staff and a STACKED receiving corps ...

so yes im pulling for favre ...

laugh.gif
shut up already.

Actin like we had something to do with TT's decision to tell Favre he was gonna have to compete if he came back.

That is all in the past, hell go into the Hall as a Packer. Favre>>> Romo Rodgers>>> Romo.

If Rodgers was handing the ball off to AP with an offensive line 80% as good as the Vikings you dont think his #'s would be through the rooff?
laugh.gif
please.Favre just has to not %*!% things up in Minny. Rodgers has a average running game and below average pass blocking.

Expecting the worst, hoping for the best. You know TT is dreading this game. He's been dodging the media all week.

Originally Posted by LilStarZ07

how packer fans can sit here and honestly root against the man who solely made the franchise you cheer for, for the better part of your lives, is beyond me ... smh

Brett Favre isn't even the best QB in Packers history.

I cannot wait for this game
pimp.gif
...Eagles had a bye week so all my attention to my Vikes tonight. All we have to do is pressure Rodgers, if we do that, no wayhis reciever burn us, if he has time well that is another story
laugh.gif
. No running back in the league can beat us, but turnovers, and our pass D worry me, notto mention our special teams.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

28 - 24 Packers Win

Rodgers 3 Td 290 yds
Grant 50 yards 1 TD

AP 130 yards 2 Td's
Favre 100 yards 1 TD 3 INT's, broken tailbone
laugh.gif

I hope so
devil.gif

Favre 5 Int 3 returned for TD By woodson
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

how packer fans can sit here and honestly root against the man who solely made the franchise you cheer for, for the better part of your lives, is beyond me ... smh

Didnt think you'd a former Cal player in such high regard Chester...

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif
...Eagles had a bye week so all my attention to my Vikes tonight. All we have to do is pressure Rodgers, if we do that, no way his reciever burn us, if he has time well that is another story
laugh.gif
. No running back in the league can beat us, but turnovers, and our pass D worry me, not to mention our special teams.
Your Pass D wont have to worry about anything if the Packers O-Line doesnt play well.
Vikings have one of the best D-lines, if they do work Rodgers wont be able to throw. Like week 1 and 2 for us.

If we let up 3 sacks at most, i feel very confident in the Packers to win this game.

Originally Posted by Jehlers02

Originally Posted by kix4kix

pimp.gif
...Eagles had a bye week so all my attention to my Vikes tonight. All we have to do is pressure Rodgers, if we do that, no way his reciever burn us, if he has time well that is another story
laugh.gif
. No running back in the league can beat us, but turnovers, and our pass D worry me, not to mention our special teams.
Your Pass D wont have to worry about anything if the Packers O-Line doesnt play well Out of their @@%@**% minds.
Vikings have one of the best D-lines, if they do work Rodgers wont be able to throw. Like week 1 and 2 for us.

If we let up 3 sacks at most, i feel very confident in the Packers to win this game.
Fixed.

Our offensive line is horrible right now, if they play "well", we are still #*@$ed.

Defense is the key in this game IMO. Turnovers will be HUGE.

Originally Posted by Chester McFloppy

You really give it to Bart over Brett? I dunno about all that...

The hatred for Favre's personal coverage on ESPN tends to blind people.

Its interesting how Wilbon on PTI said Favre has all the pressure in the world on him right now, and Rodgers has none.

I think hes right, Favres gonna try so hard to get back at the Packers. Whether he says it or not theres no way hes not trying to get back at the Packers, ifhe wasnt he wouldnt be with the Vikings right now.

With that said if the D can swarm like they can, contain AP and get to Favre this could be a big game for the D.

smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
@ Yuku

Packers are in this, their defense needs to get some pressure though

WOW!!!!!!!

the packers are the luckiest team in history besides the steelers ... game should be 28-7

Back
Top Bottom