Official GRIZZLIES (0-2) @ Sonics (0-4) Thread

the grizzlies are gonna get that elusive first win tonight :pimp:
pimp.gif
boss.streamos.com/wmedia-...051201.asx

dang, no one else is geeked for this game? o well. i have no issues talking to myself. :lol:
laugh.gif

:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM CLEVELAND CAVS
James,Gibson,Hughes,Gooden,IIgauskas,Marshall,Pavlovic,Da.Jones,Dw.Jones,Snow,Newble,S.Brown,Simmons,D.Brown​

I'll be watching for fantasy purposes as well, also to see if the Grizzlies can get a W and try to stick with everyone else in the Southwest (very unlikely).
HoustonRockets
MCGRADY - YAO - BONZI - JAMES - HAYES - SCOLA​

^ we will snag one of the final playoff spots. the trio of pau, mm33, rudy are going to be a force.

Brian Cardinal and Casey Jacbosen on the same floor together = :x
sick.gif

pretty uneventful first quarter, Robert Swift seriously looks like Satan. :evil:
devil.gif

Conley is so quick, hes gonna be good when he gets a real chance.
HoustonRockets

wow. i'm really tempted to retract my playoff statement. we look absolutely awful out there - miller. forget pau, miller is our best player. i wasn't impressed with conley. he can't shoot to save his life, and should remain 3rd in the pg rotation behind damon and lowry.

Just gotta give Conley time, won't be very good this year, but down the road he will be.
HoustonRockets

miller is so money...6/8 from long range :pimp:
pimp.gif
calling him aquafina b/c his shot is pure like water

finally got our act together...up 6 going into the 4th. now it's time to close it out, and get that 1st w! my man mike leading the way with 20.

o ya Rudy > Durant easy. Durant has been a non-factor.

hey at least somebody will finally get a W.
TeamClippers
GET WELL EB42/SL14/CAT5​
AL THORNTON FOR ROY
SC TROJANS
MAYO-GIBSON-JEFFERSON

the sonics are very painful to watch. brick after brick, turnover after turnover...... this is gonna be a long season. we'd be lucky to see 20 wins.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

yes sir! the first win monkey is off our back. now we can go to portland and sweep the pacific northwest. :pimp:
pimp.gif

rudy is the truth. he's gonna be something special. 24 and 10 is gonna be the norm for him. he locked up his buddy durant too.

my man mike was aquafina tonight. his stroke is pure. i still think he needs to look for his shot more and stop dishing it out so much.

darko quietly doing work...15 and 10.

only negative tonight was gasol. he looked like he was sleep walking out there. :smh:
smh.gif
o ya, our overall shooting wasn't stellar. :lol:
laugh.gif

Miller needs to shoot the damn ball more! he's so good but he shot take at least 75% more three's!
DALLAS MAVERICKS
Proving the doubters wrong​
Ager, Barea, Bass, Dampier, Diop, Fazekas, George, Hassell, Harris, Howard, Howard, Jones, Nowitzki, Stackhouse, Terry​

/\ How are they overrated?

Durant is 19 and he's averaging 24 points a game...what are you talking about?

Anyway

Quote:
Conley is so quick, hes gonna be good when he gets a real chance.
The Black Zack Morris

Durant's averaging like 24 and 6 a game. If that's overrated, then I'd love to know what you consider good.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Back
Top Bottom