OFFICIAL GSWARRIORS 2012 SEASON THREAD.

I went. It was great. Took my sister for her first show. Definitely had that epic feel to it, off the star power alone I guess. GITD was a lot more cinematic though.

Ns in Paris,
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All of the Lights.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by acidicality

Clippers definitely gave up a ton- they had a much better offer than what we could have put up. Gordon AND the Minnesota pick.

WIN NOW>win later
23jn1ir.gif

damn we could of really used reggie on this mega team
ohwell.gif

Dominic McGuire Signs With Warriors
Dec 15, 2011 3:34 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have signed free agent forward Dominic McGuire, the team announced today. Per team policy, terms of the agreement were not released.

McGuire, 26, played with the Charlotte Bobcats last season, appearing in 52 games (eight starts) and averaging 3.3 points and 3.8 rebounds in 14.6 minutes per contest. In eight starting assignments, the 6’9â€

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Do you think CP3 would be a Warrior if Mully didn't trade Marcus Williams for that #1 pick?
In my opinion, even if the Warriors had the pick, the Clippers still had better players to trade. 

Originally Posted by Andrew630

Do you think CP3 would be a Warrior if Mully didn't trade Marcus Williams for that #1 pick?
Either way, the Clippers had the better players in the deal.

Regarding the draft, it'll be started by next Monday at the latest. I just need to message NTL about the spreadsheet. He said it doesn't take long to set up. With figuring out the draft order, I want to do a live feed via Ustream or whatever else so you guys can see this thing as it is happening. I just got to figure out how to do it on Ustream. I'm at work tonight so I'll look into it in the morning. Oh hell yeah.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

The best part was him rubbing his hands together thinking about what he was going to type...and then finding out what the product of all that was. 
laugh.gif

Warriors Awarded @#+ Smith Off Waivers
Dec 16, 2011 5:26 PM EST

The Golden State Warriors have been awarded guard @#+ Smith off waivers, the team announced today.

Smith, 23, spent last season with the Houston Rockets and Memphis Grizzlies, appearing in 43 games (three starts) and averaging 2.3 points, 1.1 rebounds and 1.8 assists in 10.3 minutes per contest. In three starting assignments, the 6’0

laugh.gif
my dude's first name is censored.

Sounds like a perfect practice squad player if he's as quick as they say.

Lin should have never joined GSW. With so many guards that can play the point, he never had a chance. Good luck to him now and hope he reminds everyone why he even had that buzz during last year's summer camp.

I signed up for a Ustream account. I'm going to broadcast the "draft lottery" live tomorrow, Sunday at 12:00pm PT.

And for those who miss it, I'll post a vid on Youtube.

Now if only I can figure out how.
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom