Official: GTA V Thread: GTA Online NEVER DIES: Game Now Has Been On 3 Console Generations

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 8 72.7%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 1 9.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
Joined Mar 13, 2014
GTA V needs RP lobbies. GTA Roleplay is so big now with so many groups doing really creative stuff.
I remember when I use to join roleplay lobbies for GTA San Andreas back in the day. Man those were fun times. Back then LS:RP was the top dog when it came to roleplay servers and you had to fill out an application to join because they only wanted people that knew what to do.

Joined Jan 3, 2011
I was hanging out with my buddy who works for R* San Diego as a game artist and he showed me GTA VI and what building interiors he's working on. GTA VI will be set in Vice City and have a separate island for R* version of Cuba. There's going to be 2 main characters with 1 male and female character. There's going to be miniature golf courses in the game that you can play. My friend was telling me something about a feature about being able to toss footballs around all of the map. I did see the map and the game is still 2 or 3 years away from being released.

Joined Sep 30, 2006
I was hanging out with my buddy who works for R* San Diego as a game artist and he showed me GTA VI and what building interiors he's working on. GTA VI will be set in Vice City and have a separate island for R* version of Cuba. There's going to be 2 main characters with 1 male and female character. There's going to be miniature golf courses in the game that you can play. My friend was telling me something about a feature about being able to toss footballs around all of the map. I did see the map and the game is still 2 or 3 years away from being released.
quoting for reference

this post will be famous in a couple hrs-days

u just gave the world what it wanted :pimp:

thank you, but 2-3 yrs away?

I dont want to be that guy but can u give us a lil more? Lol

and explain this football thing

illvine

formerly drizzyd
Joined Jun 1, 2009
I dont see mr j just making this up tbh i know he ****s with GTA heavy.

Leaking that does seem a bit ballsy though :lol:

Joined Nov 28, 2012
tenor.gif

swendro

formerly swendro88
Supporter
Joined Aug 1, 2005
The minigolf and football throwing sound does like the mundane **** R* likes to put in their games.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now