Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
From the info leaked on Red Dead Rebellion, no John Marston. |I

It's allegedly a prequel to Red Dead Revolver too.

Anything you've read about a RDR sequel is pure speculation. Do not believe anything until R* announces it. R* does not let info leak.

Last edited:
Yup, supposedly coming out in 2014.
wait what? didn't know rdr was coming out with a sequel....
wow R* is gonna get 100$ from me next year
indifferent.gif

So is Red dead redemption any good? I like open sandbox games but I never tried this out.
If you liked gta then you'll like rdr. The do anything for ..... and giggles factor is on the very low side with rdr in contrast to gta4.

Exploring getting pretty boring after a short while.

If you liked gta then you'll like rdr. The do anything for ..... and giggles factor is on the very low side with rdr in contrast to gta4.
Exploring getting pretty boring after a short while.

Good looks, probably gonna cop it

NT loves RDR and I dont get it.
All you did was herd, find this guy and kill him, and race. The ENTIRE game.

True and I got a bit bored with the game too, but I love the setting and free roam ability. It's still a fun game, but I can't play it for hours upon hours anymore.

I wish the bank robbery mission in GTA IV was co-op. arguably the best mission in GTA history

Rumor: Spring 2013 date leaked with store poster promoting the release window and some new artwork:

Please keep in mind that the following report is currently unconfirmed, but the authenticity of the poster looks promising.

A little over a week before GameInformer is set to issue an 18-page preview of Grand Theft Auto V, some photos, allegedly taken by a Sony store employee, of what appears to be an advertising poster for the game have been circulating the Internet:

http://www.gtagaming.com/

Confirmed:

Since GameInformer let us know that GTA V would grace the cover of their December issue, we have all been anticipating exactly when the magazine will arrive. Well, now we have the answer: 11/8/12

Two weeks from now, GameInformer will show off their massive 18 page preview of V featuring new information, screens and artworks. To put that in perspective, their articles on Vice City, San Andreas and IV were only 10 pages each. They'll start the day by revealing the cover and breaking down the issue before the complete magazine becomes available to digital subscribers later that afternoon.

Link:

http://www.gtagaming.com/news/comments.php?i=2082

In the pic, I saw spring 2013.

smokin.gif

This is the only piece of info that I care about.

Last edited:
NT loves RDR and I dont get it.

All you did was herd, find this guy and kill him, and race. The ENTIRE game.
its the game of the year for a reason..rockstar is a trendsetter, it is glitchy at times but still overall a great game, got 100% game completion the last mission i couldnt find for over a week i finally broke down and checked online..also undead nightmare is pretty ill, basically got 2 games for 26 bux.
this but keep it one hunna, many companies are flexin contenders so its not like rockstar is never effected by anything

if ubisoft would take their time with ac they would be neck and neck with rockstar titles

I wish the bank robbery mission in GTA IV was co-op. arguably the best mission in GTA history
whats with all this co-op talk? NO NO NO
i just wanna play my freakin games, by myself, in my lair with little to no help

NO CO-OP

I'm just brainstorming here about full co-op in a GTA game. Say you could play the whole story mode 2 player. You got 2 main characters. Let's say the game focuses on heists. Each player would have missions to complete in order to prepare for the heists. Once those missions are complete you do the heists co-op. If you want to play by yourself you can do the missions by yourself and just have AI take over for the heists.

Would that be pretty awesome or no?

Last edited:
I'm just brainstorming here about full co-op in a GTA game. Say you could play the whole story mode 2 player. You got 2 main characters. Let's say the game focuses on heists. Each player would have missions to complete in order to prepare for the heists. Once those missions are complete you do the heists co-op. If you want to play by yourself you can do the missions by yourself and just have AI take over for the heists.

Looks like my dreams of a day 1 PC release have been shattered. :smh:

**** NO

NO

NO

NO

NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO
NO

NO

NO

Last edited by a moderator:
A little off topic but still GTA related.

Monday is the 10th Anniversary for GTA: Vice City.Which is my favorite GTA game of all time.

Building on the success of the groundbreaking Grand Theft Auto III in 2001, the release of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City on October 29, 2002 pushed the open world game series deeper into popular culture with a vibrant over-the-top take on Miami, a stunning celebrity voice cast and a loving, satirical look at the cultural excesses of the ‘80s.

To celebrate the 10th anniversary, there will be a series of commemorative assets released, including never-before-seen artwork and a brand new anniversary trailer highlighting some of the most iconic scenes and music from the game. In addition, a limited run of collectable promotional items will be made available for purchase through the Rockstar Warehouse, with select items also available via online giveaways.

In conjunction with the anniversary, we're pleased to announce that we'll be releasing an Anniversary Edition of Grand Theft Auto: Vice City for select iOS and Android devices later this fall. This upcoming version will bring the full experience to mobile devices, featuring native high-resolution graphics and several enhancements unique to the iOS and Android platforms. Stay tuned for more details in the weeks ahead including a list of compatible iOS and Android devices.

Link:

http://www.rockstargames.com/newswi...eft-auto-vice-city-10th-anniversary-plus.html

I copped this very limited edition of the GTA III 10th anniversary of the Claude action figure:

I'm hoping they release a Tommy Vercetti one and would cop it.

That's how big a fan of GTA I'am.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom