Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Going to put it on the PS5 and transfer the data today. Down for some heists with the NT fam.

I'll be on (ps4) later tonight. Still the only NTLK tag in the Los Santos streets mostly. PSN: kingjosef10

Stop putting shark card money into Rockstar's pockets. That's the only reason we've been playing this same game for 7 years. They literally make bank with it :smh:
I feel u havent got 1 in 3 years for same reason. But other people still do. Justtryna save em some $$

Hell I havent even completed the original heist so I dont care for the new one at all.

Also, I feel there's no point in buying a shark card this late in the game. They pretty much give you free in game money now just for logging on at certain times.

Can't lie, haven't even come close to touxhing the Cayo Perico heist. Bought the sub and said meh. Been having fun on PC. Mods change everything :smokin

this money trick still works.

gta5.jpg

when are they finally gonna drop the trailer for the expanded / enhanced edition??? :rolleyes

You mean the PS5/XSX version?

That isn't dropping til closer to the end of the year.

First info we get wouldn't probably be until summer.

Wait, they're releasing a Xbox Series X/PS5 version of GTA 5?

Unbelievable.

Wait, they're releasing a Xbox Series X/PS5 version of GTA 5?

Unbelievable.

Maybe they finally drop some single player DLC. :rolleyes

Maybe they finally drop some single player DLC. :rolleyes
I was hoping for a 4K patch, but this will do.

I still haven't even completed the single player campaign, so I'll repurchase it again a 3rd time whenever I get a Series X.

Back
Top Bottom