Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
since digital GTA is $20 on ps4 i was thinking about scooping it up but the thought of having to grind all over again

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

since digital GTA is $20 on ps4 i was thinking about scooping it up but the thought of having to grind all over again

:sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick::sick:

You can also get the physical disc version at Best Buy for $19 and if you still have GCU its $15 plus tax.

0C19C3DE-C44B-480C-A3F3-D0AE9797E907.png

Thats the final price at checkout with GCU at Best Buy.

Last edited:
Fell asleep during yesterday's stream. Collectes $250k but missed the final make it rain. Last stream is tonight at 7pm EST.

Take that 11 mil
Buy a nightclub
Get a free elegy retro and upgrade it
Dupe/glitch it
Eat
Lol that's wht I did .... sitting on 140 some million s and garages full of elegy for both my characters....
Ain't nobody got time to grind that hard or buy shark cards.... lol been doing glitches for years now ....

Lol that's wht I did .... sitting on 140 some million s and garages full of elegy for both my characters....
Ain't nobody got time to grind that hard or buy shark cards.... lol been doing glitches for years now ....
Lol, same. GTA is like the one game I always come back to. I linked a forum in here a while ago that constantly stays updated with new glitches and exploits. Even dudes selling modded accounts. They also have info on how not to get dupe detected. Just wish I had known about that part earlier. I got garages full of cars but can only sell one a day :lol::smh:

I've gotten 1 50k an 1 100k cash drops so far in today's live stream. Got another 50k and the last make it rain 500k.

Ended up with 700k today.

Last edited:
Been stuck in the crib with a virus since Thursday. Been grinding online. Copped the import export. So much fun.

Back
Top Bottom