Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

i think michael is actually main dude from gta3.

bank robber...
You think think he's Claude?

If anything, I think Mike resembles what happened with Tommy after stockpiling money and raising a family.

He still needs the excitement/adrenaline from committing crimes.

You think think he's Claude?

If anything, I think Mike resembles what happened with Tommy after stockpiling money and raising a family.

He still needs the excitement/adrenaline from committing crimes.
he looks more like claude to me. an michael said he from the east coast/

III, VC and SA take place in a universe that is completely separate from IV and V.

No characters from the 3D GTA era will not be returning for the HD era.

Last edited:
Only thing I dont like about release day shipping...my UPS guy don't get to my house till like 7pm. FTL (hopefully its something other than UPS)

III, VC and SA take place in a universe that is completely separate from IV and V.

you can't believe they aren't gonna have somebody pop up from San andreaa
I wish, but they already addressed this.

On in-game cameos
Dan Houser: “The five PS2 games are one universe, and this is the high definition universe, so they don’t co-exist. You would never see CJ or Tommy Vercetti. They would be like mythical characters in this world who never existed.

http://m.officialplaystationmagazine.co.uk/2012/11/08/dan-houser-on-gta-5

Even if R* hadn't already explained that there are separate GTA universes, there were no characters from GTA III's Liberty City in IV's Liberty City, so there'd be no reason to suspect GTA SA characters to pop up in GTA V.

Last edited:

Even if R* hadn't already explained that there are separate GTA universes, there were no characters from GTA III's Liberty City in IV's Liberty City, so there'd be no reason to suspect GTA SA characters to pop up in GTA V.

Yup, unfortunately. I wonder if they'll even mention the events that transpired in SA that put the Grove back on the map being that Franklin is associated w/ GSF. With GTA III and IV it's not like the main characters had any ties.

And I just found out that CJ raced the main protag from GTA III in SA and Catalina ran off w/ him

Rob a bank w/ a friend.

Steal the money & hop into another car.

Fly to the airport & go out to the airfield in the country.

Put the money in your Blaine County bank account via ATM.

Find a car & ride out like a boss...

This game is going to be INSANE!

Yup, unfortunately. I wonder if they'll even mention the events that transpired in SA that put the Grove back on the map being that Franklin is associated w/ GSF. With GTA III and IV it's not like the main characters had any ties.

Na, there won't even be that. It's not just that those characters won't be in GTA V, they never even existed in GTA V's world. I know it's the same name, but for all intents and purposes it's an entirely different gang.

Na, there won't even be that. It's not just that those characters won't be in GTA V, they never even existed in GTA V's world. I know it's the same name, but for all intents and purposes it's an entirely different gang.

:smh: Damn shame. One thing that makes a great story is the continuation or ties it has to another and that's one thing Rockstar didn't do with the generations

^ they did with iii and sa..the race

and they may have some references to iv in v.

It would be so awesome if you didn't have to fly the blimp and you could snipe from the passenger carriage. Wishful thinking.

^ they did with iii and sa..the race

and they may have some references to iv in v.

Yea I know I just found that out about the race and Catalina.

I do wonder if they'll mention Gay Tony or Niko in V, they gotta tie that in somehow.

I said it before, but I'd like to see Little Jacob in GTA V running a medical marijuana dispensary. :lol:

I could see Tony being in the game. I just replayed TBOGT and he does retire at the end. Maybe he moves out of Liberty City and heads West.

Back
Top Bottom