Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Yeah what's the point of passive mode?...you still get gunned down by randoms....and the irony is you can't eem defend yourself...so in passive mode you are just a walking target...lol

How many missions open up as you rank up? There are 9 available for me, yet half are last man standing, which is useless...Currently at rp 9 after replaying the same LS rivers race 10 times racking up 30k in no time.. Meanwhile there are other missions that take 10 minutes and earns you what it would take to win one race in 3 minutes.... I dont get the last man standing 'missions'. Those earn almost nothing. They need to balance this stuff out or else I may just race until I rank up enough to defend myself... Free Roam mode is useless for RP too. Does a straight cops and crooks not exist?

Yeah what's the point of passive mode?...you still get gunned down by randoms....and the irony is you can't eem defend yourself...so in passive mode you are just a walking target...lol

i think the trolling will eventually die down..

dudes are getting sent to detention for excesive killing :lol:

me and some dude were going back and forth killing each other and he became labeled as my arch enemy in the game

i don't wanna get sent to the bad sport lobby though so I won't hunt down whenever I see him 

dude caught me coming out of the tattoo shop and went DC sniper on me from across the street

Is there anyway to get back into the regular lobbies once you're labeled a bad sport?

Last edited:
Maybe somebody can answer this question for me, why do I get botted by other players even when I'm just coming out of a mission or somethin like that? Pretty annoying

this whole time I thought no one was talking, turns out i had the voice chat off. turned it on and talked to c0mmish for a bit now i cant even hear game sound 
mean.gif

me and some dude were going back and forth killing each other and he became labeled as my arch enemy in the game
i don't wanna get sent to the bad sport lobby though so I won't hunt down whenever I see him 
dude caught me coming out of the tattoo shop and went DC sniper on me from across the street

Is there anyway to get back into the regular lobbies once you're labeled a bad sport?

You can hunt him down. You get labeled a bad sport from quitting in the middle of a mission or excessive team kills in a mission.

anyone down to do races? :nerd:
i'll be on in about an hour or so
i want to get those mods for my NTmobile :evil:

simba king: go to the mission you want to do and click on friends/ crew you can then choose to invite all of them or just the ones you want to invite

Last edited:

dudes are getting sent to detention for excesive killing
laugh.gif
Vid was hilarious 
roll.gif
 " Yea I'm hear for the clan meeting" then the grand wizard hops out of the escalade.

I need to find a nice crib with a great view & 10-car garage for around a quarter-million, any ideas? 
nerd.gif

Me, matthew213323, bluedeniro,, and Alexv2sappy are running it on survival mode right now.

We on are our second survival making that 20K each run :nthat:

dudes are getting sent to detention for excesive killing :lol:
Vid was hilarious :rofl:  " Yea I'm hear for the clan meeting" then the grand wizard hops out of the escalade.

I need to find a nice crib with a great view & 10-car garage for around a quarter-million, any ideas? :nerd:  

200k+ apartments all have 10 car garages.

If you guys are annoyed with dying, why not just play solo?

Last edited:
We were killing that boneyard survival earlier :pimp:

Once you all pick a spot they are quite easy, just time consuming....funnest part is getting creative with explosives

Can we get a list of PSN names with NT Usernames attached on the first page, I get confused trying to put a username to a tag if it's not similar or the same....reason why I like Azul....his gamer tag is te same as his username and mines is pretty similar..

Back
Top Bottom