Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: 2025 Release Window: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: PC Release Maybe By 2026

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
GTA V needs RP lobbies. GTA Roleplay is so big now with so many groups doing really creative stuff.
I remember when I use to join roleplay lobbies for GTA San Andreas back in the day. Man those were fun times. Back then LS:RP was the top dog when it came to roleplay servers and you had to fill out an application to join because they only wanted people that knew what to do.

I was hanging out with my buddy who works for R* San Diego as a game artist and he showed me GTA VI and what building interiors he's working on. GTA VI will be set in Vice City and have a separate island for R* version of Cuba. There's going to be 2 main characters with 1 male and female character. There's going to be miniature golf courses in the game that you can play. My friend was telling me something about a feature about being able to toss footballs around all of the map. I did see the map and the game is still 2 or 3 years away from being released.

EvilUnnaturalHydatidtapeworm-size_restricted.gif

WTF... 2 to 3 years??

So just in time for the PS5 Pro |l

I was hanging out with my buddy who works for R* San Diego as a game artist and he showed me GTA VI and what building interiors he's working on. GTA VI will be set in Vice City and have a separate island for R* version of Cuba. There's going to be 2 main characters with 1 male and female character. There's going to be miniature golf courses in the game that you can play. My friend was telling me something about a feature about being able to toss footballs around all of the map. I did see the map and the game is still 2 or 3 years away from being released.

quoting for reference

this post will be famous in a couple hrs-days

u just gave the world what it wanted :pimp:

thank you, but 2-3 yrs away?

I dont want to be that guy but can u give us a lil more? Lol

and explain this football thing

I dont see mr j just making this up tbh i know he ****s with GTA heavy.

Leaking that does seem a bit ballsy though :lol:

tenor.gif

The minigolf and football throwing does sound like the mundane **** R* likes to put in their games.

Last edited:
What's the point of even caring anymore. Franchise may as well be dead.

Remember when we got GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas all on the PlayStation 2? Those were the good old days.

R* had a contract with Sony back then and made their name and proved themselves as a a game developer with GTA III

What's the point of even caring anymore. Franchise may as well be dead.

Remember when we got GTA3, Vice City and San Andreas all on the PlayStation 2? Those were the good old days.

What are you talking about? The reason that they're able to put out a game every dozen years is because Rockstar is still making tons of money from GTA online. If their user base were dying, they might be pressed to release a new game but because they're raking in tons of cash, why would they hurry?

They're in the worlds of Warcraft business where they're going to put out an entirely new title once 15 years. Worlds of Warcraft came out in 2004 and is still kicking. They just keep putting out expansions and fans keep eating it up.

Back
Top Bottom