Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
Where are the pics from Ganton. No Grove or Kilo-trey? I'm very disappointed in that aspect. Game sems to be great, but that's an aspect of LA that is practically synonymous with it. Not constantly pulling heists. Only time will tell...

:rolleyes

How many times does it have to be explained by R* VP creator Dan Houser and long time GTA fans on here and other dedicated GTA message boards.

GTA San Andreas was the PS2 era which has been done already.R* isn't going to do a remake of that game with GTA V no matter how hard fans of that game want to see it happen.Which is also why none of the characters from the PS2 era have no chance of returning in GTA V.GTA San Andreas R* paid tribute & homage to LA and set it in the late 80's and early to mid 90's gangsta lifestyle.

With GTA V this is a new game which is set in present day LA & Socal and has a new story line and other new features. .

Last edited:
I enjoyed GTA IV for the single player missions but after four days I was done with the game. Multiplayer sucked. The game didn't have the same replay value the others had. I couldn't entertain myself for hours going on killing sprees :lol:. The game was too big. I needed a map to get everywhere, even though I played the game so much.

Looking forward to this though. I'm hoping the characters are more interesting.

Multiplayer was garbage. It was unplayable and didn't work when the game first came out. Rockstar didn't get Multiplayer right until Max Payne 3. Anyone from the OG PS3 thread will tell you how bad MP was. Yeah, you are biased because you can go on any gaming forum on the Internet including NT and people will say the same thing; the reception was largely negative in the gaming community. The game was not worthy of the score of it received and it reeked of payola. This game came out when I was finishing my sophomore year so I definitely wasn't locking myself in my room. I finished the game w/in a month and sold it. GTA IV was a lackluster game and wasn't memorable which is why it is rarely mentioned as people's favorite GTA game.
So non-biased gamers are gamers in a gaming community and NT? Max Payne 3 isn't even a sand-box game. I dont even understand the Payola point and I will agree that the game most likely didn't deserve a 10 from alot of reviewers but this was still early in the next-gen year (PS3 was 2yrs old and 360 was 3) and the only sandbox game they had was Saint's Row and Crackdown. The game just blew alot of ppl away, and ppl expected the same and that just made them bias.

Besides a couple glitches (which is to be expected) I thought the multiplayer was dope (I got online around 4 months after release). Just the fact you can do party mode with a bunch ppl and **** **** up was just ill in itself.

Last edited:
The game didn't have the same replay value the others had. I couldn't entertain myself for hours going on killing sprees :lol:. The game was too big. I needed a map to get everywhere, even though I played the game so much.

Looking forward to this though. I'm hoping the characters are more interesting.

V is even BIGGER than IV.

After reading the Game informer scans all I can say is:

Like others, I wasn't really feeling GTA IV. It was a good game, but the missions except a handful were were really fun to me or has that replay value. The characters weren't that memorable minus a select few like Brucie who was straight comedy.:lol:

The Ballad of Gay Tony is what GTA IV should've been on a larger scale.

I do like that Rockstar is taking risks, pushing the envelope and trying new innovative ideas instead of rehashing the same formula.

Last edited:
niko bellic was memorable come on and the storytelling was good, it stuck with me when i decided not to kill that traitor guy

Last edited:
The way I see it, there are three ways of multiplayer:

Competitive
Cooperative
Social

The type of game GTA is, in my opinion it should focus on the social aspect, it has the potential to revolutionize multiplayer... Because the competitive multiplayer in IV sucked.

I'm mad I can't get swole up like GTA:SA but do they at the very least have car mods this time?

Back
Top Bottom