Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters

ooooh oooh can't wait

WAS THAT FUTURE HENDRIX ON THE RADIO???????????????
OMGGGGGGG

GAME OF THE CENTURY
eek.gif
 DAWG, when he hopped in that foreign and that Future dropped then he swerved and let the top up in the middle of the street !

GTA:V should've dropped today on Friday the 13th

Yes...

The driving mechanics/physics of the game.

I want to know everything about it.

Is it like San Andreas or like GTA 4?
Don't have the game yet, but one of the mods on GTAForums does and has been answering questions. Here's what he says about the driving:
How does driving feel?

First off, don't worry, the driving isn't like MC:LA, the closest to "arcade" feeling you'll get, is while driving a tuned up super car as Franklin. The driving is similar to IV, but feels tighter, and more responsive. "Less boaty" would be how I would describe it. Driving differs between the three Protagonists as well.

As Franklin, it's easier to maneuver in a vehicle. Vehicles feel more responsive, turn harder, and overall just feel smoother to control. Drifting, J-turns, barrel rolls, etc, are all easier as Franklin. What do I mean? Say you take a 45° turn at 40 mph as Michael in a small car, you would end up hitting the wall if you didn't slow way down and hand break hard through the turn, as Franklin, you don't have to compensate as much, merely turning and lightly applying the breaks will see you drifting through that corner with ease without having to slow down as much.

So far, the driving's been a lot of fun, less spinning wildly out of control, and more getting to where you want to go. Those of you who want to do some awesome "Fast and the Furious" machinima will appreciate the "super cars." They differ from normal cars, they can turn on a dime, accelerate to top speed in a mater of moments, and drift through 90° turns like something out of a movie. They're truly in a class all their own. Don't worry, if you're a fan of GTA IV driving, the normal vehicles in the game handle roughly the same, just slightly tighter. The big trucks still feel heavy and tipsy at high speeds, and the small cars are light and nimble at low speeds. (Like the Honda civic esque car from IV)

|I :\ :rolleyes :frown:

Damn hearing the driving is just like IV makes me want to cancel my order.

I'll wait until I actually play it though before I make any final decisions.

Yes...

The driving mechanics/physics of the game.

I want to know everything about it.

Is it like San Andreas or like GTA 4?
Don't have the game yet, but one of the mods on GTAForums does and has been answering questions. Here's what he says about the driving:
How does driving feel?

First off, don't worry, the driving isn't like MC:LA, the closest to "arcade" feeling you'll get, is while driving a tuned up super car as Franklin. The driving is similar to IV, but feels tighter, and more responsive. "Less boaty" would be how I would describe it. Driving differs between the three Protagonists as well.

As Franklin, it's easier to maneuver in a vehicle. Vehicles feel more responsive, turn harder, and overall just feel smoother to control. Drifting, J-turns, barrel rolls, etc, are all easier as Franklin. What do I mean? Say you take a 45° turn at 40 mph as Michael in a small car, you would end up hitting the wall if you didn't slow way down and hand break hard through the turn, as Franklin, you don't have to compensate as much, merely turning and lightly applying the breaks will see you drifting through that corner with ease without having to slow down as much.

So far, the driving's been a lot of fun, less spinning wildly out of control, and more getting to where you want to go. Those of you who want to do some awesome "Fast and the Furious" machinima will appreciate the "super cars." They differ from normal cars, they can turn on a dime, accelerate to top speed in a mater of moments, and drift through 90° turns like something out of a movie. They're truly in a class all their own. Don't worry, if you're a fan of GTA IV driving, the normal vehicles in the game handle roughly the same, just slightly tighter. The big trucks still feel heavy and tipsy at high speeds, and the small cars are light and nimble at low speeds. (Like the Honda civic esque car from IV)

tired.gif
ohwell.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif

Damn hearing the driving is just like IV makes me want to cancel my order.

I'll wait until I actually play it though before I make any final decisions.
You're over reacting. Whats more fun than having every car feel like its stuck in mud and always crashing into things making the simplest of turns at any speed other than turtle slow?

i wanna see a stream of straight anarchy running from the cops on a 5 star level seeing how long they can last

THIS **** I JUST SAW TREVOR DO 
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I want to recate my poll vote. Im DEF going to be using Trevor more than Franklin

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
I want to recate my poll vote. Im DEF going to be using Trevor more than Franklin
me too hes a nut.
i knew his story would have breaking bad type ish in it wit the meth.

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
me too hes a nut.
i knew his story would have breaking bad type ish in it wit the meth.
That EXACTLY what I was thinking watching this footage. Breaking Bad on steroids 
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom