Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The PS2 era GTA games especially GTA Vice City & GTA San Andreas was :pimp:
GTA IV's soundtrack though I was not feelin at all.

It was different, loved the station that had samples of hip hop songs, and the hot97 station, they always up it up a notch..I always hear new things I didn't catch in the ads n whatnot.

The thing I disliked most about gta IV 's radio was how there seemed to be preset points of a song that would play when you switched stations. Take for example the hip hop station. Seemed like 9 outta 10 times you switch over that station and that Swiss beats song would just be starting. Rarely, if ever , would you catch the song in the middle or end. The ps2 era GTA's it seemed like the songs would play on a loop and you would switch stations and the point in the song was always random.

Did anybody notice that in gta IV or am I just imagining it?

Last edited:
I'm not preordering or buying a damn thing until I find out how the controls and physics are in this game.

If it's anything like GTA4 then they can keep that crap.

I'm hoping they go back to the control and physics of San Andreas.

I'm not preordering or buying a damn thing until I find out how the controls and physics are in this game.
If it's anything like GTA4 then they can keep that crap.
I'm hoping they go back to the control and physics of San Andreas.

You gonna be disappointed bro. GTA 5 is going to build on 4's physics. Plus, you're in the minority.

The more realistic the physics engine gets the better it is. I don't want to be up to get up with .00000012432 seconds after getting hit by a car.

I do hope the stop lights and traffic works like in real life. I just want to troll them and run through red lights to get cops to follow me and then just bail and try and escape. It could be like practice for real life.

im just glad they always step it up 10 notches for the ones taking place in cali
pimp.gif

parachutes,jetpacks,fighter jets, bikes!! 

i wonder what kind of entertainment the will have, maybe concerts? i was not expecting the standup in the last one.

i heard that there is dogs,and that you can barricade yourself in buildings.

this game is california, san andreas was cali oregon new mexico and nevada and maybe arizona..

:lol:

Wrong, wrong, wrong.

GTA San Andreas was LA (Los Santos), San Francisco (San Fierro), Las Vegas (Las Venturas)

For GTA V R* said it's LA and Southern California which in itself is huge.There are rumors saying Long Beach, San Diego and other Socal cities will be included.

Hopefully the Gameinformer world exclusive that comes out this coming Thursday tells us the other locations in GTA V.

Last edited:
Check out the pic comparison between a real life pic of the Santa Monica Pier and the GTA V version called "Del Perro Pier"

Santa Monica Pier:

GTA V's version Del Perro Pier:

:pimp:

:wow:

laugh.gif

Wrong, wrong, wrong.
GTA San Andreas was LA (Los Santos), San Francisco (San Fierro), Las Vegas (Las Venturas)
For GTA V R* said it's LA and Southern California which in itself is huge.There are rumors saying Long Beach, San Diego and other Socal cities will be included.
Hopefully the Gameinformer world exclusive that comes out this coming Thursday tells us the other locations in GTA V.
there was new mexico man! wasnt there an area 51 type place...and i really thought the place where the trees were was oregon backo beyond or some ish but that can maybe be far up north which i have never been to..but in the new trailer where the windmills are thats palm springs.

Last edited:
there was new mexico man! wasnt there an area 51 type place...and i really thought the place where the trees were was oregon backo beyond or some ish but that can maybe be far up north which i have never been to..but in the new trailer where the windmills are thats palm springs.

:lol:

Dude Area 51 is in Southern Nevada not New Mexico :lol:

Link:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

You've seen Men In Black to many times and are thinking of Roswell New Mexico and the rumored Alien UFO sightings :lol:

The countryside in GTA San Andreas is based on the in between stretch of LA & SF when you drive up the Cali 5 freeway. Not Oregon :lol:

im sure they will have custom loadouts like max payne, i did not like playing gta 4 online, that was a mess.

speaking of MP3 custom loadouts, is anyone else's loadouts being reset once you log out? i'm not sure when it started, but mine started automatically resetting about a month ago. it pisses me off, and multiplayer was the only reason i bought this game.

speaking of MP3 custom loadouts, is anyone else's loadouts being reset once you log out? i'm not sure when it started, but mine started automatically resetting about a month ago. it pisses me off, and multiplayer was the only reason i bought this game.
i dont have that problem, hitup rockstar support on their twitter, they get back to you pretty quick.

the problem i do have tho, is when i play online when a match is about to start or when im going to respawn my ish freezes...not all the time but alot of the time.

so i can preorder at gamestop and get a photoviewer and poster as soon as i preorder?

newegg had preorders for 48$ shipped a few times this year already

Back
Top Bottom