Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
The long wait is over at last. With the December issue, Grand Theft Auto V fans can pore over every detail we could get about Rockstar Games' highly anticipated sequel. Over the course of 18 pages (our biggest cover story yet!), we introduce the three main protagonists, discuss the groundbreaking way you use them, and explore the reimagined Los Santos – the biggest open world Rockstar has created to date. The massive feature also divulges and dissects many more aspects of the game fans won't want to miss.

In addition to our GTA V blowout, Joe Juba interviews Will Wright and others to tell the oral history of Maxis (celebrating its 25th anniversary this year), and takes the new SimCity for a spin. We also devote six pages to exploring the islands of Far Cry 3, discuss the impact of Cliff Bleszinksi leaving Epic Games, and share our top gift picks in the 2012 holiday buying guide. Check out the full covers below:

narT6.jpg

:wow: :nthat:

Last edited:
Here is the December Gameinformer GTA cover:

Digital issue with the new info & screenshots will be out in about 3 or 4 hours later today.

^ SMH, they've already said PLENTY of times the magazines won't hit doorsteps/newsstands for a few more weeks. This article premieres exclusively ONLINE later today

Damn my bad. I haven't been reading anything about GTA V since they released the trailer last year.

Well that's also been because R* has been super secretive on info the past year.

All they were doing until now was releasing a handful of screenshots every 3 or 6 months.

:lol:

Last edited:
I hope this isnt connected to GTA IV cause I did not play it all the way through

It just wasnt fun to me

I was going to switch to a digital GI subscription, but it takes a full business day for it to take effect.

Hopefully scans get put up ASAP.

Back
Top Bottom