Official: GTA VI Thread: Trailer 1 Out Now: PS5 Series X & Series Confirmed: Tentative Release Window Fall 2025

Will you buy GTA V For PS4 OR XBOX ONE

• Yes: I waited out and skipped GTA V For PS3 & XBOX 360

Votes: 24 16.3%
  • Yes: I love the game and will be gladly double dip on the game

Votes: 105 71.4%
  • No: I'm waiting for the PC version of the game to come out

Votes: 9 6.1%
  • No: I hated GTA Online and will never trust R* again

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • No: GTA games aren't my type of games and I'll stick to other games like COD: AW, Assassins Creed Un

Votes: 4 2.7%

• Total voters
SiLKn.png

SiLKq.png

SiLK7.png

SiLKm.png

SiLKu.png

Rockstar prolly loading up on servers just to accommodate the inevitable TOMFOOLERY that’s why it’s releasing in 2025

I can finally start getting ready to buy a PS5. 2025? Guessing that's late 2025, so that means a dollar a day starting today.

2025. So that means 2 new PlayStation 5 will come out by then. And you know they doing a Bundle pack. Might as well wait.

2025. So that means 2 new PlayStation 5 will come out by then. And you know they doing a Bundle pack. Might as well wait.

Partially correct:

We are coming up on year 4 of this console gen (PS5 and series X). Yes Sony does the “mid gen upgrade” and PS5 Pro will drop either next year or in 2025.

R* and other big devs like Naughty Dog like to wait it out until the end of console gens to maximize sales by waiting for the install base to build up and also to re release a re mastered version for the next gens with PS6 and whatever the next box, PC, and whatever Nintendo eventually puts out.

Back
Top Bottom