****OFFICIAL GUCCI MANE & BRICKSQUAD 1017****

Hard N Da Paint & Blunt Music>>>>

Hip Hop heads will like Blunt Music
pimp.gif

Radric Davis get's out at the end of Spring or sumthin'?

Shoutout to Waka Flocka Flames! that 106&Park look was MAJOR!!!!

pimp.gif

Hopefully this don't mess up what Gucci & Jeezy accomplised last year.

The public truce brokered last December between Young Jeezy andGucci Mane appears to be compromised following a violent altercationbetween their affiliates in downtown Atlanta yesterday (March 4).
The brawl began around 4PM outside of theWalter’s Clothing Store in downtown Atlanta, ironically the locationwhere Jeezy and Gucci Mane first met several years ago.

According to Patrick Morrison, an eyewitnessand Walter’s Clothing employee, the animosity was renewed when Flocka’sentourage entered the store and came face to face with Slick Pulla andother Young Jeezy affiliates.

“They just started going at it,

^^thats not a good look for both sides..I had heard this yesterday...Waka need to chill wit out..but you can't blame the man for defending himself

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

But damn Waka got bruised up forreal?
smh.gif

Getting shot & a black eye isnt a good look, hope the rumors arent true
I highly doubt Pulla did him like that, we'll never know the real story without hearing some bias.....but if this was in store they should have camera footage on deck, though.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by DallasSneakerHead08

Originally Posted by airforce416

Originally Posted by GuttaGetsBusy

But damn Waka got bruised up forreal?
smh.gif

Getting shot & a black eye isnt a good look, hope the rumors arent true
I highly doubt Pulla did him like that, we'll never know the real story without hearing some bias.....but if this was in store they should have camera footage on deck, though.
nerd.gif
smh.gif
please tell me this is a old pic
wocka.jpg

8 people got shot in Gary, Indiana last night following a Waka Flocka concert?

Madness ensues everywhere dude goes...

Originally Posted by MisterP0315

8 people got shot in Gary, Indiana last night following a Waka Flocka concert?

Madness ensues everywhere dude goes...

Right after that one guy made a thread about Gary being boring.

They said Waka was snucked by Slick's bodyguard. Waka, Chaz and another dude beat the breaks off Slick though it was intially 3 on 5. People held Slick's people back after he snuck Waka. Apparently Slick saw Waka first and was talking noise being in the pen I guess he didnt get the message the beef was over:lol: But yea both Slick and Waka got black eyes

whoo da kid> frenchie,waka ...the only dude outta all of them who makes the most sense and can actually rap lol no disrespect just sayin

Back
Top Bottom