OFFICIAL Harry Potter and the deathly hallows THREAD

Its tonight people!!!!
laugh.gif

2hhlycg.jpg

wb2z5h.jpg

2vdim55.png

and for people who have actually seen the previous movies...greatest gif right here
roll.gif
roll.gif

and no harry potter isnt for just 14 yr olds...trust me go watch these...

Its tonight people!!!!
laugh.gif

2hhlycg.jpg

wb2z5h.jpg

2vdim55.png

and for people who have actually seen the previous movies...greatest gif right here
roll.gif
roll.gif

and no harry potter isnt for just 14 yr olds...trust me go watch these...

Post up where you guys are watching it !
Watching the midnight premiere at Rave Town Square in Las Vegas 
pimp.gif

Post up where you guys are watching it !
Watching the midnight premiere at Rave Town Square in Las Vegas 
pimp.gif

I'm going to see it and haven't even seen the first movies lol.
I know what happened in them all due to spoilers from friends so I guess I'm caught up.

I'm going to see it and haven't even seen the first movies lol.
I know what happened in them all due to spoilers from friends so I guess I'm caught up.

I'll either watch it at the muvico in city place or at cobb cinemas in downtown gardens. more likely i'll go see it saturday. can't wait.

I'll either watch it at the muvico in city place or at cobb cinemas in downtown gardens. more likely i'll go see it saturday. can't wait.

I saw the screening of it. Not much of a harry potter fan myself but I definitely enjoyed it. I can see how this is soley meant to be seen as both parts together as big final chapter of this series.

I saw the screening of it. Not much of a harry potter fan myself but I definitely enjoyed it. I can see how this is soley meant to be seen as both parts together as big final chapter of this series.

Back
Top Bottom