Official Headphones Thread. Vol. Beats by Dr. Dre Headphones The Best?

why are people talking about skullcandy? i wouldnt use those if i got them for free. they are terrible and very very tacky.

Sennheiser, Shure, Ultimate Ears TripleFi > Beats. Beats are like supreme T-Shirts. They are the same quality as another regular T-Shirt. But the hyperbeatwants you to know he spent 5x the price for something that is half as good.

32819711.jpg

31840851.jpg

you CANNOT GO WRONG with a pair of senns or grados.

to all the fellas who are looking to get into clean music, first you need to start collecting good source. start collecting CDs again as all the music are1414kb, whereas the BEST QUALITY mp3 you can get is 320kb. if you're not looking to cop CDs, find FLAC files as they are range from 900-1400kb.

next up is your headphones. i'd recommend over-ear headphones over IEM's if you plan on using it in a quieter environment and in your home. they'renot as portable as IEM's, plus most of the higher-end ones absolutely NEED an amp. a lot of people get high-end headphones and are unimpressed because theyfail to buy an amp. buy an amp and you will be blown away. if you're listening to music on your computer, chances are the sound card might not be thatgreat so consider getting a DAC. a lot of DACs also have a built-in amp but make sure it's good enough for your headphones.

beats are one thing and one thing only, overpriced. that doesn't mean they're not good. just not good enough for what you're paying. that'swhen you know their marketing game is on point, and the target customers are misinformed and too lazy to research.

skullcandy even more of a hypebeast fad than beats... their headphones are horrible. at least recommend a good brand like sennheiser to compete at the pricelevel..

Originally Posted by recycledpaper

beats are one thing and one thing only, overpriced. that doesn't mean they're not good. just not good enough for what you're paying. that's when you know their marketing game is on point, and the target customers are misinformed and too lazy to research.

QFT

So does anyone have an opinion of the New BEATS SOLO.....vs the normal Beats? you guys should search thefind.com I've seen some pretty decent deals forthese.

Originally Posted by Mr718

beats are one thing and one thing only, overpriced. that doesn't mean they're not good. just not good enough for what you're paying. that's when you know their marketing game is on point, and the target customers are misinformed and too lazy to research.

QFT

honestly i love the sound quality and realize i could get much more with the bose or other headphones but i love the look of the beats and honesly they are aconversation starter and do turn heads...

Originally Posted by agold1002

QFT

honestly i love the sound quality and realize i could get much more with the bose or other headphones but i love the look of the beats and honesly they are a conversation starter and do turn heads...
That they are, and thats why im keeping them. They're good, just not $300 good. I ended up paying $179+tax. If I had not been able to getthem for that price, they would have been returned as soon as possible.

Originally Posted by agold1002

QFT

honestly i love the sound quality and realize i could get much more with the bose or other headphones but i love the look of the beats and honesly they are a conversation starter and do turn heads...
That they are, and thats why im keeping them. They're good, just not $300 good. I ended up paying $179+tax. If I had not been able to get them for that price, they would have been returned as soon as possible.

i ended up paying like 200 for them when bing was actually a good discount on ebay
laugh.gif

and is the solo box the same size as the studios??

I have a pair of beats and they are very good headphones, granted they are a little over priced but they do what they are supposed to do, make the music soundbetter than any regular headphones. I did my research and most of the reviews are from good to excellent. So I don't know why people are saying they soundhorrible, I guess cause they don't want to follow the crowd or they have no clue what good headphones sound like. So if your music if ripped onto to a highquality format I would recommend theses headphones.

Originally Posted by skip2myloon

I have a pair of beats and they are very good headphones, granted they are a little over priced but they do what they are supposed to do, make the music sound better than any regular headphones. I did my research and most of the reviews are from good to excellent. So I don't know why people are saying they sound horrible, I guess cause they don't want to follow the crowd or they have no clue what good headphones sound like. So if your music if ripped onto to a high quality format I would recommend theses headphones.

The irony. If you like the beats do you, but dont even try to justify people hating on them with that "excuse" you got written up there.

Originally Posted by skip2myloon

I have a pair of beats and they are very good headphones, granted they are a little over priced but they do what they are supposed to do, make the music sound better than any regular headphones. I did my research and most of the reviews are from good to excellent. So I don't know why people are saying they sound horrible, I guess cause they don't want to follow the crowd or they have no clue what good headphones sound like. So if your music if ripped onto to a high quality format I would recommend theses headphones.

You make perfect sense bro. I feel the same way. Although $300 is a huge reach (originally $350). If you can get them for under $200, pull the trigger. Ithats the most I would feel comfortable paying for those. They good but not as good as the asking price.

i was on the fence about buyin the beats but after hearing that sound 'leaks' im gonna look for some other options
i cant use my moms bestbuy discount on BOSE products
smh.gif
smh.gif

what i dont understand is why are they charging so much if the music "leaks". yall are getting jerked.

Back
Top Bottom