**Official Heat Games Thread: 2010-2011 REG. SEASON ENDING (58-24)**Heat fam, check-in 1 last time!!

LETS GET IT HEAT!!!
pimp.gif

FINAL EDIT ON 4/13/2011-

Gentlemen, what a season lol! 

It's been an experience that I think I'll remember for quite a long time. Heat family it's been amazing and we now move on the next phase of our journey to JUNE! Congrats again guys!

Shoutout to all the fellas and HEAT homies in this thread .. and apologize if I forget anyone but these fellas have been through it with us all ...

Triz

h3at

Bdis

miamib and rawjs (My Fellow Gators 
smokin.gif
)

KayGee
tunnel
ktown
robo
rolaholic
 (even tho you're a celtic fan 
30t6p3b.gif
tongue.gif
)
WILLINC

shaqtus

blackchiney

NorthDade

LeGod

SHUG

KingJames

AF1

AirFresh

......Once again I apologize if I've forgotten you but I know I personally appreciate all of you guys ..... PLAYOFF TIME!

Honarable mention goes to dummy for always blessing us with the dopest post game pics 
laugh.gif

and of course a SPECIAL SUPER DUPER EXTRA LARGE COMBO WITH THE SIDE SHOUTOUT TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE HATERS!!!!!

too many to even count 
pimp.gif

LETS GET TO THIS AGAIN!!!!

heat_champs-777955-769234.jpg

Winderman_photo2_bigger.jpg
IraHeatBeat 

Heat schedule out: Sat April 16 3:30; Mon April 18 7 pm.; Thu April 21; Sun April 24 1 p.m.; Wed April 27; Fri April 29; Sun May 1.

LETS GET IT HEAT!!!
pimp.gif

FINAL EDIT ON 4/13/2011-

Gentlemen, what a season lol! 

It's been an experience that I think I'll remember for quite a long time. Heat family it's been amazing and we now move on the next phase of our journey to JUNE! Congrats again guys!

Shoutout to all the fellas and HEAT homies in this thread .. and apologize if I forget anyone but these fellas have been through it with us all ...

Triz

h3at

Bdis

miamib and rawjs (My Fellow Gators 
smokin.gif
)

KayGee
tunnel
ktown
robo
rolaholic
 (even tho you're a celtic fan 
30t6p3b.gif
tongue.gif
)
WILLINC

shaqtus

blackchiney

NorthDade

LeGod

SHUG

KingJames

AF1

AirFresh

......Once again I apologize if I've forgotten you but I know I personally appreciate all of you guys ..... PLAYOFF TIME!

Honarable mention goes to dummy for always blessing us with the dopest post game pics 
laugh.gif

and of course a SPECIAL SUPER DUPER EXTRA LARGE COMBO WITH THE SIDE SHOUTOUT TO ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL THE HATERS!!!!!

too many to even count 
pimp.gif

LETS GET TO THIS AGAIN!!!!

heat_champs-777955-769234.jpg

Winderman_photo2_bigger.jpg
IraHeatBeat 

Heat schedule out: Sat April 16 3:30; Mon April 18 7 pm.; Thu April 21; Sun April 24 1 p.m.; Wed April 27; Fri April 29; Sun May 1.

they can only go up from here, wade and bosh have 2 show up 2nite, heats should win but i still dont think they'll play up to their potential

they can only go up from here, wade and bosh have 2 show up 2nite, heats should win but i still dont think they'll play up to their potential

League pass is free this week so I will be watching until about 7:30 central time.

League pass is free this week so I will be watching until about 7:30 central time.

Back
Top Bottom