Official Hecklewood Black Friday Thread November 28th-30th

Alright kiddos, Its that time of year for the craziness that has become synonymous with Black Friday,Friday November, 28th... otherwise knownin the US as the day after Turkey day. To commemorate the seasonal retail march toward the looming holiday season we are offering up all of our current goodsin store for 20% off That means everything in the store will be on Sale throughout the weekend. Friday, Saturday and Sunday. But come through early cause ofthe good stuff will be sure to go quick. As you know, we almost never put anything on direct sale, especially new items. This is gonna be a one weekend onlysorta deal. Just in time for Black Friday: Mystery T shirt 3 Packs. A wide assortment of older t styles will be available, grab bag style, for $30.00. Limitedquantities available. Reigning Champ has come through with their first shipment of the goods. We have three different colors available oftheir legendary, 25 oz heavy weigh fleece full zip sweatshirts. These are from the same guys who used to produce the outstanding Supreme and Alife productsseveral years ago. I cannot stress to you how nice these things are. Perfect for the chilly days sure to come. 3sixteen we have a greatselection of their amazing denim line, 100% produced here in the United States (with a lil help from us over @ Tanner Goods) along with a few remaining waxedcanvas stadium jackets and the always popular, Cross-Cut Flannel. The Tanner Goods items in store have also been replenished following ourrecent retail adventure to New York. Like everything else, all the Tanner Goods product in store will be 20%. (We will also have a Black Friday code for onlineorders on Tanner Goods. Please see my post in the official Tanner Goods site. All the remaining Dunderdon outerwear as well as FUCT, Comune, Coal, GenericSurplus, Hecklewood, Hankbuilt, The Hill-Side, La Merde, Pendleton and vintage items will al be on sale as well. We shall be open 12-7. Friday, Saturday andSunday. cheers, -Mike

Ill probably stop by after I leave Wal-Mart!!! Hopefully theres still stuff in my size!!

ha your mom reeks of hipster trash. DO you even know what hipsters are? Only hipsters make fun of hipsters.

Originally Posted by kixslf

ha your mom reeks of hipster trash. DO you even know what hipsters are? Only hipsters make fun of hipsters.
ha I would never be associated with hipster trash. OF course I know what hipsters are I do live in Portland.

good luck with your hipster store tho

you mad? uhh.. im pretty sure compound is more hipster than hecklewood. whats so hipster about hecklewood?

Originally Posted by imsooldschool

you mad? uhh.. im pretty sure compound is more hipster than hecklewood. whats so hipster about hecklewood?
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I'm mad cause I made an observation?

also both stores are trash

Hecklewood is a great store with great brands, any store that sells mantik, hello minor and tanner is doing it just fine
maybe "the north west" only shops at fred meyer?

Calling someones store trash is rude, if you dont like it thats fine but keep it to yourself.

Back
Top Bottom