6. Sam Bradford
7. Colt Brennan
8. Dennis Dixon
9. Chase Daniel
10. Tim Tebow
11. Brian Brohm
12. DeSean Jackson
13. Colt McCoy

*disclaimer* it ain't easy ranking 13 dudes, and i know that's alot of QB's, but i like my top 6.

agree? disagree? thoughts? discuss.
BELIEVE​

My list....

woodson.jpg

c7c4c6a9-53a5-4439-9b69-4c3965b7a6f2.jpg

8afb921f-ef1d-45f8-9c08-828912d3a6f0.jpg

6a17f00d-552f-4c18-877a-2bea5f866057.jpg

06a8273e-da87-4a56-af99-90ca24b9036e.jpg

Woodson
Hart
Ryan
Grothe

thats all

McFadden with them 50 yards rushing last nite, He gonna have to get his "Reggie Bush vs Fresno St" on against every opponent from here on out.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

Woodson, Hart, Ryan right now. As of this week that IS the race.

EDIT

actually toss Grothe in there too I guess, he's playing well.

Bradford is having a great season but I don't know if it's heisman caliber...
Team DJ Bana Fan Club​
ano, sumimasen. anata wa totemo kirei desu ne.​

If you got Colt Brennan at 7, Graham Harrell HAS to be above him, period. I don't think either has to chance to win it, but Harrell has just been flat out better this year, no questions asked.

3,151 Passing Yards (1)
31 TDs (1)
3 INTs
74.4% Completion% (1)
178.8 Passer Rating (2)

System or not, the kid is having one hell of a year. And in a year where there's no clear-cut favorite, the stats monsters have to get a look, especially if that team stays competitive in the BigXii...

Right now, Mike Hart, Matt Ryan, Dre Woodson, Matt Grothe are the Top 4, the fifth spot is TBD...
TEAMCOWBOYS
Winning is the only option...

Ray Rice put himself back in the wide open Heisman race with his game against Saracuse yesterday.

The real list

Woodson Very acurate passer will be a good pro but doesn't seem to throw more than a 20 yard pass, this will hurt his NFL stock, but if he plays like he's been playing and the win out he's your winner.
Hart A ture Warrior who will be the best Pro out of anyone on this list has all the skills and could make a run for it with a huge game against OSU.
Dixion I think the los to Cal is really going to hurt his chances, isn't as acurate as a passer as the rest of the other heisman hopefulll QB's
Harrell If you go from pure stats he's your winner 31 tds 3 ints in a very strong Big 12 this year but since he goes to texas tech he won't)
Grothe won't win because well he goes to South Flordia and they play no one.

Those who in my eyes have no shot/ Didn'nt play well enough early

McFadden (50 yards and sharing carries with Jones in the long run makes him better but short trem hurts his chances)

Tebow (was better last year,too many other QB's a head of him, Forida is gonna finish with three losses)

DeSean Jackson (Has the talent but he doesn't get the ball enough)

McCoy(Texas is having a down year, and there are better QB's out there, was better last year)

Erik Ainge(His team has fallen off the map, there are better QB's out there)

Brohm (Plays well ever 3 games aginst low level talent)

TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

^imma break down your post a lil later on cause you are WAAAAAY off on your "observations"....but real quick....

Quote:
Dixion I think the los to Cal is really going to hurt his chances, isn't as acurate as a passer as the rest of the other heisman hopefulll QB's
:rofl:
roll.gif

you know he is completing 70% of his passes right?

Quote:
Erik Ainge(His team has fallen off the map, there are better QB's out there)

there's only 3 QBs in America playing better then Ainge right now, and its by a small margin.

Brohm
Woodson
Ryan

thats It. Ainge is playing HUGE this yr with a Broken finger. 2 INTs and sacked only once all yr. and yall know I be the first person to @#%$ on Ainge, but dude's game is above reproach rite now.
[color=ff0000]P[/color][color=ff3333]H[/color][color=ff6666]I[/color][color=ff9a9a]L[/color]A 76[color=9a9aff]E[/color][color=6666ff]R[/color][color=3333ff]S[/color]
[color=000066]S[/color][color=0000FF]T[/color][color=6699FF]L[/color] R[color=FFFF99]A[/color][color=FFFF33]M[/color][color=FFFF00]S[/color]

Popcorn & Raisinettes, My Life's a Movie

DoubleJs07- Lets talk stats

Dixion is no where to be found in the list of top 40 in passing
check for yourself (Woodson is 1 8)
glasses.gif
msn.foxsports.com/cfb/sor...descending

70.2 yes there are a lot of bubble screens mixed in there.
And if you really look at the game most of his passeses are deep ball in broken coverage if there receivers aren't open the balls not going to get there. Which leads to my third and final point the recivers aguably the best out of any of the Heisman QB's Oaklahoma fans mite debate that. If you have all that tallent why should Woodson,Ryan and Harell be a head of you. When they do WAY more with less?

GUNNA GET IT- :evil:
devil.gif
I'm and LSU fan so that might have been a little one sided :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM SF GIANTS

The home of true champions
If my aunt had balls she'd be my uncle​

You know that list is based off of passing yards right? If we were going solely off of PY, then Heisman's would have been won by Timmy Chang and Colt Brennan by now.

Dennis Dixon..

#5 in the nation in completion %

#7 in yards per attempt

#18 in TD passes

only thrown 2 int's

#3 in QB rating

you do know that TTU runs a spread offense, and that is why they put up ridiculous numbers right? Harrell is the best QB to go through TTU in a while, but what argument do you have saying that he is more than a system QB? Look at the #'s Crabtree has put up....

Quote:
i love how you skew facts and only bring up these stats during games where he doesn't show up, and you go MIA when dude has a big game like when he changed the game in the UT game, or even the Oregon game just 2 weeks ago. you're an absolute joke but that's not something u didn't know already
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Quote:
Hart A ture Warrior who will be the best Pro out of anyone on this list has all the skills :lol:
laugh.gif
what??? the only thing true you said in that post was that he is a true warrior... yeah Hart does well in the big 10, but mark my words
TEAM NTWikia

Andre Woodson
Mike Hart
Jake Locker

the rest

In that order :lol:
laugh.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif
HUSKY FOOTBALL
THIS IS LOCKER NATION​

Jackson definitely is NOT a Heisman frontrunner anymore, not after the OSU game. But if people pay close attention, he draws so much attention that other receivers get opportunities, i.e. Lavelle Hawkins and Robert Jordan who both have had MONSTER games. It's almost a Barry Bonds thing, they're constantly double-triple teaming him out there that they're not letting him catch a pass. Plus, he's been hurt for most of the season (until Oregon) with a sprained thumb or somethin and that definitely affects the ability to catch the ball.

He's no Heisman candidate now, but that doesn't take away he's one of the best receivers in college football right now, and the most explosive player in CF.
Team49ers/CalBears/Warriors
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
UCSD Football Win Total: 0​

Quote:
But if people pay close attention, he draws so much attention that other receivers get opportunities, i.e. Lavelle Hawkins and Robert Jordan who both have had MONSTER games. It's almost a Barry Bonds thing, they're constantly double-triple teaming him out there that they're not letting him catch a pass.
TEAM NTWikia

Back
Top Bottom