Official Heroes Season 2 Post

So Season 2 was all screwed up. Does anyone have the final tally of episodes for Season 2.

They better bring heat for Season 3, since Season 2 almost killed the show.

3hr season premier is od
laugh.gif
..... considering that out of those three hours 1hr is goin to be straight commercials so no way will i watch it live ill eitherwatch it online or tivo it so i can skip commercials.....

my bro was an extra on one of the scenes for season 2, Man I would tell yall what happen, but I won't. I only tell people who be ruining it for me. Thisseason is Villians and my man ...... is going to turn bad. If yall want to know ask Tupac Jordan. He's a NT on here, and he knows what's going tohappen.

I wasn't ubber disappointed in season 2, it was okay. They just threw a lot out at you. But im hoping they come back with heat for season 3 cuz its hard tokeep a show going, especially when it appears as if they are running out of ideas for the superpowers.

We'll see.

Ok so I found the first 2 seasons on Demand hiding in the sports section? Now I'm hooked on this show.
but I have a few questions about somethings I may not have picked up on.
1. Did any of the founding members of the Company have abilities besides Parkman's dad?
2. Is there any relation between Elle and Claire, I remember Elle saying she burned down her house when she was a kid. I think it would be
devil.gif
if they joined together (good or evil)
3. Can Sylar ever really be killed?

^Sylar can be killed because he hasn't gotten Clair's healing powers, but at the same time, Claire and Adam Monroe (Takezo) can also die if their headsget chopped off.

the only reason why all watch this show is cuz of Hayden Panettiere? I couldnt even make it through season 1 of this show, its kinda corny i dunno.........

SGG-019690.jpg

Back
Top Bottom