Official Heroes Season 2 Post

This is my favorite show on TV last year and the 2nd season started off kind of slow but it's getting good again.

I know there is already a post for episode 6, but I thought it would be cool to have an official post where we can post our theories, predictions, comments,etc and see how it plays out through the season, instead of having the post die after a week and I got the ok from Method Man.

4m7kqif.jpg

Heroes Episode 2.06 The Line recap
Quote:
HEROES 02.07
OUT OF TIME
11-05-2007 9:00PM

WHILE SEVERAL HEROES FACE OFF AGAINST THE NIGHTMARE MAN, PETER LEARNS JUST HOW DEADLY THE VIRUS CAN BE When one of his forgotten abilities suddenly manifests, Peter (Milo Ventimiglia) and Caitlin (Katie Carr) get thrown into a crisis situation, and learn first-hand just how deadly the mysterious virus striking people with abilities can be. Suresh (Sendhil Ramamurthy), Matt (Greg Grunberg), Nathan (Adrian Pasdar), Niki (Ali Larter) and Bob (guest star Stephen Tobolowsky) band together to fend off the nightmare mans attack. When West (Nick DAgosto) drops by the house, Claire (Hayden Panettiere) attempts to hide family photos that reveal the man who kidnapped him as a child is her father (Jack Coleman). Meanwhile, in feudal Japan, Hiro (Masi Oka) and Kenseis (David Anders) legendary journey takes a dramatic, final turn. Kristen Bell, Noah Gray-Cabey, Dana Davis, James Kyson Lee, Zachary Quinto and Dania Ramirez also star. Alan Blumenfeld, Jimmy Jean-Louis, Shalim Ortiz, Eriko Tamura and Adair Tishler guest star. Special podbuster will include footage from the Heroes World Tour event with the Conservation Fund in New York City.

3 minute preview of Episode 7

1. H.R.G. finds the remaining paintings
2. West shows Claire the newspaper article
3. Bob comes up with a plan to stop Matts father

Also in November, Heroes will flash-back 4 months to show:

- What happened to Peter and how Elle was involved
- How Nathan recovered from major injuries and burns, and how Kensei was involved
- How D.L. died not the way you think
- Three main characters will die

check out www.heroesrevealed.com for more of the latest info on the series.

Season 1 walk through to catch you up

-Acts65

UCLAlumni Class of 2003
AIM: ooACTS65oo
acts65@gmail.com

:stoneface:
indifferent.gif
at nbc.com blocking non-US IPs from watching.

thankfully, there are others out there. :pimp:
pimp.gif

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Good looks on the main post for Heroes.

Quote:
Three main characters will die
6bnx635ug0.gif
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

TV Guide:

Quote:
Heroes' second season may be coming to a close a lot sooner than expected due to the forthcoming apocalypse, also known in some circles as the damn writers' strike.

Sources confirm that the show is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted (fingers crossed!), the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

In related news, the reality of this whole thing is only now hitting me. And I'm not happy.

^ oh no. there better not be a strike.
looking to trade ds white/navy lebron 4's
for something decent. holla.​

Quote:
:stoneface:
indifferent.gif

Tell me about it. :smh:
smh.gif

Quote:
Heroes' second season may be coming to a close a lot sooner than expected due to the forthcoming apocalypse, also known in some circles as the damn writers' strike.

Sources confirm that the show is going back and shooting an alternate ending to the Dec. 3 episode that, if used, would allow the episode to function as a season finale in the event of a strike. Originally, the episode was only supposed to serve as the conclusion of the current "Generations" arc. Should an 11th-hour agreement be reached and a strike averted (fingers crossed!), the alt ending would likely be scrapped.

:frown:
frown.gif

TEAM CARIBBEAN
TEAMYANKEES

Sup_
Quote:
Also in November, Heroes will flash-back 4 months to show:

- What happened to Peter and how Elle was involved
Yeah they previously met before in NY.
- How Nathan recovered from major injuries and burns, and how Kensei was involved.
Kensei saves Nathan from the virus :nerd:
nerd.gif

- How D.L. died not the way you think.
Probably Nikki/Jessica... we will seem more of
DL in later episodes explaining the Hawkins/Dawson Family
powers.
- Three main characters will die
My guess will be:
1) KENSEI/ Adam Monroe :nerd:
nerd.gif
:wink:
wink.gif

2) Alejandro
3) Nikki/Jessica

Peace.
realizethetruth.net info@realizethetruth.net || booger flikr

Quote:
Kensei is Nathan/Peter's father...

for some reason I don't think so. In the comics, Dallas looks nothing like Kensei but hey they could find something to work that one out

EDIT:
Quote:
That is why they mentioned nathan's father being so angry when their mom spoke with Kaito at the party(where the picture was taken)...
TEAM M.U.G.E.N​
I bet my Peter Griffen can beat your Ken Masters...​
THE JOKER GANG​
"All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy."​

i can definitely see sylar killing alejandro. i wish it were the other way around, but i guess that wouldn't be conducive to a longer story arc (more episodes)

but yeah, i'm still stuck on the fathering stuff - btw.. did we ever find out what kaito's power was? other than sword fighting and making lots of money..

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

I hope the writer's strike doesn't happen...I wouldn't want to see this show suddenly end and not come back.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
I heart Norv Turner.​

The strike caused heroes: generations toget cancelled.......damn @#%$ @#%$ @#%$
TeamLakers
LAKER FANS, yA diG!​

LPC ID: 15011

yea i hope also that there aint a writers strike... greedy writers.
teamautobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Writer's strike has begun. I wish they would keep writing but I don't think all the blame falls on their shoulders. They just want a bigger piece of the pie.
-Acts65

UCLAlumni Class of 2003 acts65@gmail.com

Writers already on strike

It says its gonna flashback from 4 months earlier of the 2nd season. So if 3 ppl die wouldnt 1 of them be DL? also if you rememeber that russian chick who had like this brain connection with internet(da 1 that contacted Ted) dies in da comics so they will probably show her, and then the 3rd person would be a surprise

I dont see Kensie, Nikki, Alejandro dying 4 months earlier its impossible for 2 of them. I could see the Jessica peronality dying tho

This'll be hard tho 2hr Prison Break special

:smokin
smokin.gif
Team Otaku
TeamWolfShirts
"Its painful how sexy I look in this."

Quote:
yea i hope also that there aint a writers strike... greedy writers.

Don't judge what you don't know. Heroes finally gave NBC a hot show after they lost Friends, so without these writers, NBC would still be hurting.

Not saying writers aren't greedy, but the blame goes both ways.

This show is already lookin crazy! I can't wait to see what happens.
Subscribe to this...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Better get Muggles back on the screen tonight.....he'd never go on strike.
Mr. Muggles
Leading the revolution: 2008 BEST SUPPORTING ACTOR IN A DRAMA!​

dayummmm nikki's gona die. this is how it all starts...
Subscribe to this...
WASHINGTON ********
Super Bowl Champions: XVII:XXII:XXVI

Back
Top Bottom