Official Hip Hop Madden Ratings

I decided that every Monday I am going to give a run down of probably 5-6 rappers, and give them a rating from 0-99 similar to what is done in Madden. I will also compare them to an athlete either past or present, who their career is similar to. http://whoismoneymike.blogspot.com/ I started with the "Legends" category. NT lemme know what you guys think and please suggest your own ratings, I'm curious to see what everyone has to say.

they give "100's" in Madden. u messed up the first one.

never seen hockey references but thats cool

This will never work because music is subjective. Not to mention it'll be dominated on NT by East Coast heads

Example you gave Jay Z a 99... SMFH this thread has failed.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

This will never work because music is subjective. Not to mention it'll be dominated on NT by East Coast heads

Example you gave Jay Z a 99... SMFH this thread has failed.

Originally Posted by moneymike59

No 100's because nobody is perfect...

Picture%201_640.png

Obviously this is opinion based...I feel Jay is a 99 and I gave my reasons for it. You don't cool, but instead of making suggestions you just cynically criticize my ratings...And Madden ratings is just a term lmao...my bad I shoulda said Madden/NBA 2K/NHL 2K/MLB 2K ratings I apologize for the grief this cost you 
eyes.gif

Everybody has their own opinion but...

pac - 95
em - 96

I totally disagree.
Pac strength as a lyricist was his story-telling ability. Why his lyrics rating was lower than everyone else so far is because of his lack of any thought provoking lyrics. When you listen to Pac you kind of get what you get, and there really isn't much hidden meaning behind his lyrics. He also contradicted himself quite a bit in his lyrics. This is not to knock him because a 92 is still a strong rating. Pac's biggest strength was the fact that he really only rapped about things he actually did, and this realness is universally respected amongst all fans.

Pac told you straight up how he felt. Just because you didn't have to break down everything he  said doesn't mean his lyrics weren't great. He was just straight to the point.

Pac's subject matter>>>>>>>>>> Em's and I'm a fan of both.

Em's delivery was better no question. But that's the only thing that he should have had rated higher than pac.

My ratings were more on an overall career scale...There is no way I would have Jay at a 99 right now

Originally Posted by North Dade Represent

If we talking about right now -

Jay - 85
Wayne - 91
Jeezy - 77
Fab - 83
Kanye - 87
Gucci - 61
Rawse - 79
TI - 89
Soulja Boy - 51
Terrible.

Jay - 85
Wayne - 91
Jeezy - 77
Fab - 83
Kanye - 87
Gucci - 61
Rawse - 79
TI - 89
Soulja Boy - 51
Eminem - 95

pimp.gif

Currently:
Wayne 96
Jay-Z 89
Eminem 88
Jeezy 84
Gucci 81
Fabolous 88
Cam'Ron 86
Joe Buddens 88
The Game 89
Drake 92
Nas 85
Wiz Khalifa 77
Curren$y 80
Tyga 78
Gudda Gudda 82
lol its random yes

Jay - 85
Wayne - 91
Jeezy - 77
Fab - 83
Kanye - 87
Gucci - 61
Rawse - 79
TI - 89
Soulja Boy - 51

Ross a 79?

FOH

Ross is atleast an 89

Lmao people clownin on me for puttin Jay at 99...Wayne at a 96 wowwww "Weezy F Baby and the F is for PHENOMENAL" *Jordan Shrug*

Back
Top Bottom