OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

there were ducks fans at the bar i was at last night yelling at him about this at least 3-4 times last night :lol:

It's truly mind bottling how selfishly unselfish/ scared of pressure Mr. Clean is. He scored 30 one year and then he's just like nope not doing that again. If he had a shooter's mentality and gave a **** he'd perennially put up 30+ goals and 50 assists.

I follow the NHL from a distance while checking in to watch my Preds during the regular season. Pekka shut **** down this year, does anyone know if he's supposed to win the Vezina trophy this year or did someone outdo him? I have kind of a personal connection w/ him since before he was in the league and i'd love to see him win it.

I follow the NHL from a distance while checking in to watch my Preds during the regular season. Pekka shut **** down this year, does anyone know if he's supposed to win the Vezina trophy this year or did someone outdo him? I have kind of a personal connection w/ him since before he was in the league and i'd love to see him win it.

he was solid but i don't think he'll win it. statistically he's outside the top 3

he was solid but i don't think he'll win it. statistically he's outside the top 3

hm interesting. I was looking at his numbers and compared to the years he came in 2nd twice he's posted career highs or close to in almost every category including best win % by far so I figured he was set up to win it.

If I was a kings or knights fan, my blood pressure would be through the roof right now lol

:lol: Awful penalty to take Muzzin
Reminds me of the even ****tier penalty Corey Perry took last night

Back
Top Bottom