OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

If I was a kings or knights fan, my blood pressure would be through the roof right now lol

Honestly? I was never worried whatsoever. The Kings just don't have the horses to keep up with the Knights relentless attack. If Quick weren't Baby Jesus this series would be Boston-Toronto levels of ugly.

Series sweep incoming. The Golden Knights aren’t mental midgets like the Sharks (no offense @danikerhino House Targaryen House Targaryen :lol: )

image.png

kind of a let down so far this year. everything feels one sided except MIN-WPG even though WPG is gonna run away with that one :lol:

i will say i still think rask will help keep tor in the series, especially up in tor. the leafs have had him out of position a bunch but have just missed. hopefully our top two lines keep doing their thing :lol:

If the Sucks win tonight they'll win G4 and G5 too only to lose 6 and 7. I'm personally hoping for a sweep because we need BM and RC gone.

Refs gifting the Leafs that first goal...i'm behind watching on DVR but hopefully we get it back :lol:

Anderson and the post came up HUGE for the Leafs tonight. props to them...they came out hard tonight. he made the bigger saves that Rask just could not

i don't expect us to miss this many chances on Thursday.

Back
Top Bottom