OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Anyone pick up NHL 19? Thoughts...?

The game is pretty good. The skating is a lot better than before and more faster paced. There's certainly a lot more things to do with "World of CHEL" and the various types within that category.

I usually only play EASHL and the usual cheese goals and people deking you out of your skates are still there. It's a lot less prevalent now but I don't see this changing anytime soon.

Always looking for people to play drop-in or club. I usually play RW or D.

GT: Solemate96 (Xbox)

The game is pretty good. The skating is a lot better than before and more faster paced. There's certainly a lot more things to do with "World of CHEL" and the various types within that category.

I usually only play EASHL and the usual cheese goals and people deking you out of your skates are still there. It's a lot less prevalent now but I don't see this changing anytime soon.

I’m a BAP guy and after missing out on ‘16 and ‘17 last years was very disappointing there wasn’t much story or options/decision making like in previous years. World of Chel is interesting to me. I started playing HUT last year too and I hate myself for it lol. Glad to hear the on-ice gameplay is improved thanks for the review.

upload_2018-9-19_7-29-11.png

Is everyone still in? anyone else want to join? we've got at least a couple more spots we can add

@sosly
@True Blues
@rolaholic
jewseejay jewseejay
cquan05 cquan05
@champcruthik - i know you're in
Bad Religion Bad Religion
@johnnyredstorm
@suavamente
@lvjordan238
frink85 frink85
U UpscaleGhost
PM'd

say no more..im still on the EA Access 10 hours but will love to play Drop-ins

i got you as a friend already..Itz me pizzo 23

i prefer 3s but if you wanna play 6s we can.. i can play W or C done matter to me

Yes, that's where you can throw it.

Some of these jerseys should stay in the past. Just twisted the knife for all those Hartford fans that lost their team to idiotic ownership.

Like OKC rocking Sonics jerseys.

If the Avalanche bring back the Nordiques jersey, the French will march on Denver.

Yes, that's where you can throw it.

Some of these jerseys should stay in the past. Just twisted the knife for all those Hartford fans that lost their team to idiotic ownership.

Like OKC rocking Sonics jerseys.

If the Avalanche bring back the Nordiques jersey, the French will march on Denver.

:lol:

i didn't think of it from that standpoint, but man, those jerseys were cool :lol:

say no more..im still on the EA Access 10 hours but will love to play Drop-ins

i got you as a friend already..Itz me pizzo 23

i prefer 3s but if you wanna play 6s we can.. i can play W or C done matter to me

I got you, fam! Definitely prefer 3's rather than 6's. If I see you online, I will send you an invite.

Browns lost in OT. Got into the drink and forgot about the draft.

Autodraft was meh. Anyone want Marchand for their first rounder. Dont care who i get back just dont want that rat

Rut roh. Hopefully i didnt act too soon. Are you the one i traded for Matthews? Woulda like to get a wing in return but whatever. Just as long as Marchand or Tom wilson is NEVER on my roster im happy

i was. Rad Marchand :pimp:

we can do a separate winger deal. shoot me an offer

Back
Top Bottom