OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

:lol:

we need that top six...cmon Simmerrrrrr

If you need a top 6 forward you don't want Simmonds. I saw a piece The Athletic did on him a few weeks ago. By all the metrics he's a 4th line forward at even strength and not even a good one at that.

In other news Bob Murray continues to drive this franchise off a cliff. Montour is going to be a 50pt dman yearly and we get a late 1st and a big question mark d prospect in return. :smh:

If you need a top 6 forward you don't want Simmonds. I saw a piece The Athletic did on him a few weeks ago. By all the metrics he's a 4th line forward at even strength and not even a good one at that.

yeah he's having a bad year for sure, but i think part of that has gotta be due to the team he's on. i'd love to see what he can do with krejci and debrusk...add some toughness to that line but with more skill. krejci traditionally has done real well with power forward types. it's really him or stoner from the sens. always liked simmer so i'd be fine giving him a go.

i just need danton heinen out of the top 6, especially once pasta is byke

Damn was hoping the B's would snag Stone

giphy.gif

One out of the two ok...?

Any word if Stone/Vegas got an extension?

This was a massive error on Mcphee's part. No two ways about it. Brannstrom is going to be a #1 dman in the NHL. He's the best D prospect I've seen in all my years watching the Ducks and now the Knights.

Don't get me wrong Stone is great, but at this price I would rather they waited til free agency to go after him.

This was a massive error on Mcphee's part. No two ways about it. Brannstrom is going to be a #1 dman in the NHL. He's the best D prospect I've seen in all my years watching the Ducks and now the Knights.

Don't get me wrong Stone is great, but at this price I would rather they waited til free agency to go after him.

We said the same thing about PG and the lakers, and look what happened...

If y’all make another cup run and he signs the extension, does it make it worth it IYO?

We said the same thing about PG and the lakers, and look what happened...

If y’all make another cup run and he signs the extension, does it make it worth it IYO?

See I still think the Lakers made the right move even though PG didn't work out.

Winning the Cup is the only thing that salvages this move.

welp lol trade broke what like 5 mins after my post

Simmer will be missed big time. Had the true Broad St Bully mentality

Back
Top Bottom