OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I honestly though Tampa would smack everyone. It's weird because it's not like they're "greenhorns" or anything. At least my Sharks are losing to a formidable Vegas team.

Thanks bruh. Unfortunately the Kings are full of washed underachievers, so this should be interesting. Hopefully the vets step back and some of the youngsters start taking over. I hope Todd has an idea of an offense. Stevens was passive and lost as a coach and Willie D was a complete douche so there’s nowhere to go but up :lol:
Yeah I feel bad for the Kings. Seems like they were inconsistent as hell this season. It seems like everyone had a rough patch this year, unfortunately for the Sharks, it was right before the damn playoffs.:lol::smh:

I don't get it, but I guess you're right. Not sure what will cause a spark at this point. Maybe they get a couple late goals to rekindle the feel goods and then getting Thornton back props them up higher for a Game 5 win. Something...

They’ve never had an enforcer before. They’ve had a few big bodies, like Douglas Murray, but he was just a guy on the ice skating around taking minutes from others.

yall had John Scott for awhile (but IIRC that was years ago)

is the problem the team is soft? or like emotional/mental collapses at the worst times? the talent is there and has been for awhile, but aside from the cup finals run this recent team has had a pretty rough playoff history

it's not just that...need a team that can grind. it's that cliche blend of skill and grit. boston has had it in the past when they've made runs. i don't think we have it this year, for the record. we've got the grit, but just short on the talent end in terms of a true top 6 forward group. the caps had it for theirs. the kings, pens, and blackhawks had it during their stretches.

9AFCA571-10F6-4A00-AACC-05B9D29AFF06.jpeg
Assemble the Bs army. LFG, DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , @solemate96 and @getback!

yall had John Scott for awhile (but IIRC that was years ago)

is the problem the team is soft? or like emotional/mental collapses at the worst times? the talent is there and has been for awhile, but aside from the cup finals run this recent team has had a pretty rough playoff history
As much as I hate to say it, yes. It would take entirely too much time for me to vent about it, but I will say that I have had serious concerns about their toughness since their 2008 1st round matchup against Calgary.

Back
Top Bottom