OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I'm looking ata highlights right now, Fluery is a ****ing beast. The Sharks were at hs throat the whole game and he didn't let up until the third. 1st and 2nd period were brutul and I couldn't count how many times I put my shook my head . I'm glad the Sharks controlled most of OT like the smelled blood. I'm still ****ing shaking, the Golden Knights provided a suspense I haven't experienced in a while. Hopefully the Warrior and Rockets series lives up to this one

I'm looking ata highlights right now, Fluery is a ****ing beast. The Sharks were at hs throat the whole game and he didn't let up until the third. 1st and 2nd period were brutul and I couldn't count how many times I put my shook my head . I'm glad the Sharks controlled most of OT like the smelled blood. I'm still ****ing shaking, the Golden Knights provided a suspense I haven't experienced in a while. Hopefully the Warrior and Rockets series lives up to this one

At least we're on the same side there. Eff Antoni and Harden.

giphy.gif

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

Tuukka and Krejci were best players of the series for us. no question. Kuraly and Carlo also were great

cubanref cubanref helluva series, man. tonight's game def not as lopsided as the score. game was back and forth.

Good luck to you guys in the next round DeadsetAce DeadsetAce @champcruthik getback getback ... Was hoping for a different outcome but the best team won.
leafs-bruins-handshakes.jpg

Wow. Went to bed it was 3-0 in the 3rd. Log on to ESPN and see a Sharks headline. Definitely gotta find video of this.

Not sure if Knights got hosed, wanna lean yes. But Sharks still had to come thru with all those goals.

he's 100% right, but 4 goals on a 5 minute powerplay is pretty stellar and unreal. and the sharks deserve credit for that. but it always sucks to see a game swing on a call like that. def. feel for Vegas and understand their frustration

Up in the series 3-1 with 3 cracks to close it out. Up 3-0 with 10 minutes to close it out. Them Vegas players need to look in the mirror and accept that they choked. As a Sharks fan, I know the feeling. Them 2014 playoffs |l Bad calls go both ways in any series over the course of 7 games. We were fortunate ours came in game 2 and for Vegas in game 7. Still got to man the **** up and play through the ****ty calls. Epic series.

P.S. Mark Stone is the Kawhi Leonard of the NHL. How did Ottawa **** up a squad with so much talent.

That Avs top line :sick:

You don’t make that 5 minute major call in a game 7 unless it’s extreme circumstances. Should’ve been 2 minutes tops. Terrible call, I know it’s ultimately the refs discretion, but you don’t make that call in those circumstances. Maybe in the regular season to send a message if things are getting chippy, but not with 10 minutes left in a game 7 where the outcome of the game hasn’t been decided yet.

That said, the Knights absolutely imploded and inexcusable on their end in that regard. Giving up 4 goals that quick is on them.

Vegas got a clear gift in Game 2 where the goalie was engaged with a shark two feet outside the blue.

I don’t give a ****, y’all had 3 chances to close this series out.

Baby *** franchise who think they are entitled because the NHL gifted them a franchise.

You don’t make that 5 minute major call in a game 7 unless it’s extreme circumstances. Should’ve been 2 minutes tops. Terrible call, I know it’s ultimately the refs discretion, but you don’t make that call in those circumstances. Maybe in the regular season to send a message if things are getting chippy, but not with 10 minutes left in a game 7 where the outcome of the game hasn’t been decided yet.

That said, the Knights absolutely imploded and inexcusable on their end in that regard. Giving up 4 goals that quick is on them.

yeah. even Sharks fans at work are saying it was a two minute penalty at most. everyone agreeing that it was a joke of a call.

Back
Top Bottom