OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Martin Jones, great way to close it out:
giphy.gif

yeah i dunno...i want to see it again in super slow mo :lol:

I didnt see it said a lot, but all players from Colorado had to come out of the zone to negate the offside; Landeskog never came out of the zone. He only ever touched the blueline and never entered the neutral zone. Why he took 10 seconds to change is beyond me.

I didnt see it said a lot, but all players from Colorado had to come out of the zone to negate the offside; Landeskog never came out of the zone. He only ever touched the blueline and never entered the neutral zone. Why he took 10 seconds to change is beyond me.

yeah they keep calling it controversial but it seemed cut and dry. maybe they're calling it that cause he was changing and had nothing to do with the play, but he was offsides.

either way, Sharks catching some real "team of destiny" breaks. watch out STL :nerd: :lol:

Out of curiosity, what's the typical range for playoff tickets for SJ games? Are nosebleeds still good seat? Never been to an NHL game live and plane tickets to SJ are relatively cheap.

I’ve only been to the SAP Center for concerts, never a sharks game. But The Tank is an old school 2 tier arena. None of that 3rd level crap where you can’t see anything. Your view shouldn’t be bad if you decide to cop tickets.

yeah i'll second that. i sit in the balcony level at SAP all the time (which IMO is preferable for hockey games - you can see way better). the crowd is also usually more "fun" in the upper level v lower level :lol:

Never a bad seat at the shark tank. Used to go all the time before I had kids, haven't been since we spanked the Preds 5-0 in game 7 in 2016. Watching Rinne smash his stick as he got mercy pulled :lol:

Went to a Kings Sharks game at the Shark Tank a few seasons back. I was in the upper level but had a decent view for being in the upper level.

Sight wise their upper level beat the 300’s in Staples. Fans were cool too, a lot of back and forth **** talking all game long but it wasn’t malicious on either end. Ended up grabbing a beer after the game with the sharks fans next to us.

blue needs to smack hertl in the mouth a couple times early to set the tone. can't let him kill them like he's done to others so far

Back
Top Bottom