OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Ouch. Tough break for the Blues. Hate to see it end like that. These playoffs have their fair share of controversial calls (or lack thereof).

That sh*t was pretty blatant.

Where was this ***** and moaning when the refs missed the clear as day delay of game on the Blues when we were up 3-2...

NHL officiating has been atrocious all offseason...this feels like the NBA which is not good. it's almost like, introduce replay, introduce lazy officiating

I’m looking at the replay and Meier swats at it but then the puck goes off Bouwmeester’s leg. Is it still a deliberate pass to a teammate?

i think a swatted puck that hits an opposing player on it's way to a teammate is still illegal. the opposing player would need to get possession for it to be OK to proceed. i THINK. i could be wrong of course :lol:

i think a swatted puck that hits an opposing player on it's way to a teammate is still illegal. the opposing player would need to get possession for it to be OK to proceed. i THINK. i could be wrong of course :lol:

This is correct. The only way a hand pass is legal outside the defensive zone is if someone on the opposite team possesses the puck.

GG DeadsetAce DeadsetAce getback getback :pimp:

AC2DB316-3BD0-481C-8D22-79C1A154572C.gif

Was confident going into this series, but damn I didn't think it would be like that.

Solid fans down in Raleigh and nice salute they gave their Canes.

Excited for the finals, hopefully the rest works in our favor, gives guys time to recover and doesn't ice Tukka.

Too bad the Celtics sh*t the bed, could have potentially been Boston vs. the Bay times two.

Was confident going into this series, but damn I didn't think it would be like that.

Solid fans down in Raleigh and nice salute they gave their Canes.

Excited for the finals, hopefully the rest works in our favor, gives guys time to recover and doesn't ice Tukka.

Too bad the Celtics sh*t the bed, could have potentially been Boston vs. the Bay times two.

:pimp:

all of this :lol:

and yeah...REALLY hope the time off doesn't cool us off. but we def need guys like Zee and Wagner to get well. couple other guys banged up so hopefully that outweighs the long time off

Bennington is a beast. Mad that we lost, but the Blues are a very good team and they constantly out-physical us which puts them in a good position to control the game.

Last edited:
Binnington was great tonight but I don't know what game you were watching. Sharks controlled this game from the 2nd period and on, just couldn't get the tying goal past Binnington.

Back
Top Bottom