OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

"I'm not ashamed to say I'm mentally ill, but that doesn't mean mentally weak." :pimp: awesome stuff from Lehner. I'm a fan.

So what happens to Corey Perry :nerd: which team needs a dirty yet washed winger...?

"I'm not ashamed to say I'm mentally ill, but that doesn't mean mentally weak." :pimp: awesome stuff from Lehner. I'm a fan.

So what happens to Corey Perry :nerd: which team needs a dirty yet washed winger...?

Great acceptance speech from Lehner.

And I'm pretty sure I got killed in here several years ago for calling Perry dirty and saying Maroon was a plug :lol: (which I have to let go of since Maroon scored two game-winning goals against the Stars in the playoffs this year, I guess...) Aside from the dirty part, Dallas might be willing to give $7.5MM/yr to another washed forward like they did with Spezza.

Perry recently bought property in London, Ontario (and paid like 5 million over market :lol:) so I'm going to guess he ends up signing on the cheap with Toronto. His legs are shot, but he could still probably play on a 3rd line and be a net front guy on a powerplay. Could still easily score 15 goals and put up ~35 points.

6mil a year for Edler :sick: I understand why, but I've watched too many games where he is a step behind. At least it's only 2 years if these injuries become a regular occurrence.

https___blogs-images.forbes.com_brianmazique_files_2019_06_NHL-Key-Art-650x365.jpg

I dont know how many are into video games in here, but apparently NHL 20 will have a battle royale-like mode called Elimination. :rofl:

Battle-royale is basically 100 (81 for NHL 20) players thrown into winner-take-all free for all. Its the big thing in console games right now (Fortnite, PUBG, Apex Legends, ect), so obviously EA is going to try to shoehorn it in. :smh: How they will do this in a hockey game is beyond me.

I dont know how many are into video games in here, but apparently NHL 20 will have a battle royale-like mode called Elimination. :rofl:

Battle-royale is basically 100 (81 for NHL 20) players thrown into winner-take-all free for all. Its the big thing in console games right now (Fortnite, PUBG, Apex Legends, ect), so obviously EA is going to try to shoehorn it in. :smh: How they will do this in a hockey game is beyond me.

:lol: sounds fun

Greatest goalie in Canucks history, my second favorite player of all time, and a lock for the HHoF. Sad to see him go, but happy for him to leave on his terms.

Back
Top Bottom