OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Can't believe I picked the Nucks to win this series. :x

Although, it was mainly just wishful thinking, knowing the Ducks would make quick work of them.

PK was Mad cus his as got BURIED in the 1st period :lol:

He tried the same hit he did on Neil hahahaa and Got Planted! :lol: :lol:

Got the Sharks riiiight where we want them.

My hearts been broken more times than Taylor Swift.
mean.gif
I won't feel comfortable till the Sharks win. Just last year they were up 3-0 against Detroit and ended up going to game 7. 

I won't feel comfortable till the Sharks win. Just last year they were up 3-0 against Detroit and ended up going to game 7. 

Pretty much. I remember that Detroit series. San Jose has looked solid this series though.

I'm lookin forward to this kings game tomorrow night. Quick goofed in game 1 in ot but only allowing 4 goals all series is solid to me. If the kings were scoring more they would be up 3-0. But to be in this series despite only scoring 3 goals all series long says alot about the goalie play, hell both goalies have been strong this series

Jonas Brodin got snubbed HARD for the Calder.

Dude isnt even one of the three candidates in the running for it.. REALLY? Really?

What a ******g joke.

Three Canidates are:

Brendan Gallagher
Brandon Saad
Jonathan Huberdeau

Jonas Brodin got snubbed HARD for the Calder.

Dude isnt even one of the three candidates in the running for it.. REALLY? Really?

What a ******g joke.

Three Canidates are:

Brendan Gallagher
Brandon Saad
Jonathan Huberdeau

these things are about stats as we know all too well...not surprised that he's not even a top three candidate

I'm worried Kadri will get one tonight.

Confident in a 2-1 prediction in favor of our B's. Horty and Krejci. Looch and Bergy assists.

Last edited:
Let's hope the Bruins pull one out tonight.

I know it's been said before, but Leafs fans are insufferable. Even worse when you're a Bruins fan living in Ontario.

Unfortunately, I have a feeling this series is going 7-- and we all know how that can turn out.

I really hope Seguin and Dougie stick it to Toronto tonight.

A long series doesn't bode well despite our depth. Looking forward, we may have to go through Caps (Ovie) and Pens (Sid). Before even considering the Western Conference (CHI, ANA, etc.).

im guessing hamilton sits tonight with ference back? maybe.

either way...let's ******g go, boys :pimp:

Not another healthy scratch.

DSA: OD'ed on chicken cutlets. Caught the itis, hoping I last through the game.

i like the fact that clown put lucic-krejci-horton back together, btw

i do wish he'd give soderberg a go with kelly and jagr. scratch plexiglass peverly

Looch been channeling his inner Bergy with the assists in G1 and G2. Passing the puck and seeing the ice well.

Test Reimer early and often.

Put a body on Kessel, Kadri, and JVR.

whether or not the toronto fans are "good" fans are not, you CANNOT tell me that does not look like madness going on in toronto. that square or area around the arena is PACKED. cool to see

Back
Top Bottom