OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

I've picked the Caps to make the SCF almost every single year since like 2011, but I never felt as good about them as this season. Man...

I don't know who to cheer for lol. Just get up to 3OTs and tire themselves out for the Preds

Go .... Ducks?

Cause Cali + Disney... other than that... i hope Nashville gets to the SCF for PK.

As for the Caps. I hvent watched much of their play all year but ppl seem to be sour on Shattenkirk on HF. Sour with the entire team in general except Oshie tbh

A bad outlet pass/clear to ovie, ovie didnt compete on it, Hornqvist roofs it backhanded for he dagger.

And ovie on the 1st goal.. got caught puck watching instead of picking up Rust. Once he saw the puck going to Rust. It was too late.

I opened a big bag of chips when the Oilers scored their first goal and I already stress ate the whole ******* thing.

Can't afford to dominate a period like that and only get 1. That will probably bite them in the ***. Please don't let Theo set foot on the ice again tonight. PLEASE!

How's the game guys? I'm stuck at a Brazilian steakhouse so I can't watch it now :lol:

Edit: I see why physicx physicx is freaking out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom