OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

If any of you guys are ever in Vegas this year and want a single ticket to a Knights game let me know. I'll give you a good deal. I'm dealing with a lot of **** and currently at the moment can't even think about hockey or anything else.

If any of you guys are ever in Vegas this year and want a single ticket to a Knights game let me know. I'll give you a good deal. I'm dealing with a lot of **** and currently at the moment can't even think about hockey or anything else.

hope you get through it, man. keep your head up

any of you use NHL Game Center (the streaming package)? got a question about not watching games lives.

hope you get through it, man. keep your head up
Sadly my mom actually passed away tonight after we made the decision to take her off life support. Strangely enough if she had been home and healthy both myself and my sister would have been on the Strip tonight. I'd like to think that was her final act of protecting us like she did every day of her life.

Sadly my mom actually passed away tonight after we made the decision to take her off life support. Strangely enough if she had been home and healthy both myself and my sister would have been on the Strip tonight. I'd like to think that was her final act of protecting us like she did every day of her life.
Ay man glad you're safe!
My condolences

My condolences. Blessings to you and your family

im so sorry, man. my condolences to you and your family.

and glad you and your sister are safe from what went down on the strip.

if you can't watch a game live...say you're stuck in traffic...can you watch it a couple hours later? or do you have to wait a full day?

Yeah just gotta wait like 90 min for it to archive... if you get home before it finishes you can hit start from beginning tho and not have to wait

84251992-39E7-4265-AEE3-2802CB32D847.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom