OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

The Sharks game is on ESPN +? Wth, man...I was looking forward to watching. I don't want to watch on my phone. :smh:

i would suggest reddit streams. probably the best way for you get those games out of market. i assume local sports in WA shows Canucks games?

Wow Flames PP actually working this season
Gaudreau - Monahan - Lindholm is pretty good so far

Gonna end up being another loooong season if we only get production from Benn, Seguin, Radulov and Klingberg again. Nobody else has really done much through the first three.

Miro looked good tonight and Val just came back

possession wise they've looked better still too early to judge

Matthews and Tavares already got 12 goals between them :rofl:
Matthews is getting 50. He and McDavid officially taking the torch from Crosby/Ovechkin this year. Theyre jus so young and fast and rediculous

Then you got your Gudreaus and Laines. Future of the NHL is bright

5bbd6fda4a4f5.image.jpg

:rofl::rofl::rofl: Most banners I have ever seen for a 2nd round loss.

Matthews is getting 50. He and McDavid officially taking the torch from Crosby/Ovechkin this year. Theyre jus so young and fast and rediculous

Then you got your Gudreaus and Laines. Future of the NHL is bright

hopefully the league is in good hands with those kids (i 100% think it is)...unlike the NFL who which flashed some promise from young QBs only to have most of them flop in their sophomore or junior seasons

...and just like that goal-tending is the only reason the Canucks were able to win tonight. Horvat, Boeser, Pettersson. Finally a light at the end of the tunnel, even if it is faint.

Back
Top Bottom