OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Damn. Lightning was a favorite to win it all. Been looking weak all series.
I'm shocked, B. Knew it'd be harder without Kuch but still had Tampa winning G3 and G4 to even the series. Not the response I quite expected in Columbus. I picked Caps out the East but Lightning really on the verge of being potentially swept.

**** is crazy man. I knew Jackets were hot the end of the season but didn’t think they’d stand a chance against Tampa. Wow.

And yea I’m rooting for Caps :pimp:

Combination of both. Pens defense is buns and Malkin has been off all year.

Caps will get past the Isles with relative ease however.

Trotz and Lambert will have them ready to play. Relative ease? No way. Series would go 6 or 7...probably w/ 3 OT games in that span.

*Never in a million years would I have expected this from TB. Not sure what's going on.

NHL - 2019 Lightning and 1996 Red Wings
MLB - 2001 Seattle Mariners
NFL - 2007 NE Patriots
NBA - 2016 GS Warriors

Only the 72 win Bulls finished their historic regular season with a championship. That's why MJ is the GOAT

D68065EA-CF2F-4EB1-9DD1-8593AE626D44.jpeg
DeadsetAce DeadsetAce , LFG!!

tampa loses this series is this going down as one of the biggest choke for sure

werent they 1 game away from the best Regular Season Record , crazy

I don't think Tampa gets swept with Kuch coming back for G4, but reversing the 0-3 hole seems unlikely. I'm not getting Chicago vibes the way the Blackhawks did it a few years back. Lightning feel lifeless and Cooper doesn't have the answers.

I don't think Tampa gets swept with Kuch coming back for G4, but reversing the 0-3 hole seems unlikely. I'm not getting Chicago vibes the way the Blackhawks did it a few years back. Lightning feel lifeless and Cooper doesn't have the answers.

The Hawks didn't do it. The only recent teams that have come back down 0-3 have been the Flyers and Kings.

You right. I’m thinking 2014-15 when Chicago rallied from down 3-2 vs. Ducks in WCF. Not remotely same thing as erasing 0-3 deficit. My bad.

Ducks let everyone come back when they get up 3-2. They did it 4 straight years which is actually really impressive and sad at the same time (DET/LA/CHI/NSH). Would have been five straight if Edmonton weren't Edmonton in G7.

Hawks almost came back from 0-3 against the Canucks in 2011. But my man Burrows scored in OT in game 7 to finish them.

bruhs...the Knights scored 30 seconds into EVERY period last night :rofl:

god damn :lol:

Stone's line is just feeding EK this series. I don't know if he's still injured or not, but he's been pure trash defensively. He's been on the ice for 11 of the Knights 13 goals. :lol:

Stone's line is just feeding EK this series. I don't know if he's still injured or not, but he's been pure trash defensively. He's been on the ice for 11 of the Knights 13 goals. :lol:

EK from a purely defensive standpoint is as mid as it gets and like you said, they've been making SJ pay dearly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom