OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Dirty play and he got what he deserved
Good to see you remain objective, man. Everything between Jake and Kadri was clean up to that point. Kadri lost his head with the knee-to-knee contact and unleashed his frustration in a dangerous manner. Any other player, three or four games maybe. But Kadri is developing a reputation as a dirty player. DeBrusk did not deserve that cross-check to the face. No player does. Boston, Toronto and any other team for that matter.

Leafs came out much more physical tonight. Not really part of our game but we have to be against this Bruins team. Good win hopefully, we can keep the momentum going into game 4. I liked the grit they showed at the end to finish off the game.

Leafs came out much more physical tonight. Not really part of our game but we have to be against this Bruins team. Good win hopefully, we can keep the momentum going into game 4. I liked the grit they showed at the end to finish off the game.

good game tonight, man. y'all really played well

Stars have been absolutely abysmal on the PP these first three games of the playoffs. 1/12 and just came up with like 2 shots on a 5 on 3 for 1:30 :smh:

Frozen four runner up to 1st career goal in the playoffs in your first NHL game. Crazy, props to Makar.

I'm not sure there is a softer player in the league than Gaudreau. Once the game gets tighter and the physicality ramps up he completely disappears.

Dudes like 5’ 5” 120 cut him a break :lol:

I don't expect him to start hitting and fighting, but he's literally so afraid of contact he won't take the puck to the middle of the ice or anywhere there is any threat of someone touching him.

Back
Top Bottom