OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

Dallas needs to figure out how to stay outta the box :lol:

bad calls or not...Tampa killing em on man advantages

Dallas needs to figure out how to stay outta the box :lol:

bad calls or not...Tampa killing em on man advantages
The PK has been absolutely abysmal...which makes the bad calls even more painful :lol:

Think Khoudobin is also beyond exhausted at this point.

Edit: just heard on the postgame show that Dallas has been shorthanded 99 times in the postseason. Yikes.

The PK has been absolutely abysmal...which makes the bad calls even more painful :lol:

Think Khoudobin is also beyond exhausted at this point.

Edit: just heard on the postgame show that Dallas has been shorthanded 99 times in the postseason. Yikes.

Is Bishop back yet? He has to be the starter tomorrow right?

Is Bishop back yet? He has to be the starter tomorrow right?
Wouldn’t be surprised to see him show back up tomorrow night (even though I think it’s the wrong move), but he’s still been listed as unfit to play since he appeared in the Colorado series. Was unfit to play basically the entire time in the bubble prior to playing in that game as well. I think we need to just keep rolling with Khoudobin on a short leash and let the kid Oettinger give it a go if needed.

Will be interested to see what comes out about Bishop in the offseason. Not really anything slipping out right now about why he’s been unfit to play for so long.

Also just saw several replays of Perry checking Point’s cup near the end of the 3rd. Thought it was a bad embellishment call on Point when it happened, but really feel like Perry should have gotten an extra 2 for embellishment for his reaction to it :lol:

Wouldn’t be surprised to see him show back up tomorrow night (even though I think it’s the wrong move), but he’s still been listed as unfit to play since he appeared in the Colorado series. Was unfit to play basically the entire time in the bubble prior to playing in that game as well. I think we need to just keep rolling with Khoudobin on a short leash and let the kid Oettinger give it a go if needed.

Will be interested to see what comes out about Bishop in the offseason. Not really anything slipping out right now about why he’s been unfit to play for so long.

Also just saw several replays of Perry checking Point’s cup near the end of the 3rd. Thought it was a bad embellishment call on Point when it happened, but really feel like Perry should have gotten an extra 2 for embellishment for his reaction to it :lol:

I was listening to yesterday's ESPN on Ice podcast and Emily Kaplan said Bishop was on the ice for the morning skate and speculated that he'd come back for tomorrow's game. Khudobin has been seeing 30+ shots a game this series and a ton of PK shots, dude is gonna pass out on the ice by the 2nd period lol. I guess you could start him with the short leash but I feel like getting Bishop or Oettinger the heads up to prep ahead of time would be better.

I was listening to yesterday's ESPN on Ice podcast and Emily Kaplan said Bishop was on the ice for the morning skate and speculated that he'd come back for tomorrow's game. Khudobin has been seeing 30+ shots a game this series and a ton of PK shots, dude is gonna pass out on the ice by the 2nd period lol. I guess you could start him with the short leash but I feel like getting Bishop or Oettinger the heads up to prep ahead of time would be better.
Yea, and he saw what like 40-50 shots every game against Vegas? Dude has been to war so far in the bubble and held his own very well when he’s not put in **** situations with all the power plays.

Think the loss of Comeau and now Faksa has definitely hurt the PK and made Khoudobin look worse. Especially Comeau early on, dude was nails on that PK line.

I could see both nba and nhl starting in January and ending in June like the 1999 nba lockout season

Watching the draft, do these guys get sent a jersey ahead of time and know who’s picking them? Or they get like 3 jerseys and hats sent to them :lol:

Back
Top Bottom