OFFICIAL HOCKEY THREAD: NHL, KHL, NCAA, IIHL

:lol:

yeah i don't like the divisions either. not having Boston and Montreal play is ridiculous...it's hands down my most favorite (and hated) rivalry matchup in all of sports

plus the division is ridiculously stacked

less travel to minimize transmission as much as possible. NBA teams are still playing road games out of division/conference and going all over the country.

plus it saves money, and Bettman straight up came out and said they about to lose a billion this season.

Flyers coming out strong

team going to be fun to watch with these young players if can stay healthy

Are there different levels of captains? What's a full-time captain mean?

usually there's a captain (C on the jersey) and then two or three alternates (A on the jersey). if the C is injured or out, usually one of the A's slots up temporarily. or if a long time captain leaves the team and there isn't a shoe in replacement, they might tinker with a temporary captain

not a kings fan per se but i always root for them when they play the sharks here in SJ...mostly to be an *** and partly because i can't stand most of the sharks fans i've met :lol:
giphy-1.gif

Having played them twice, he is already playing at such a high level. But once again the drop off after that first line is steep.

He did have a 2:50 shift and its not an unusual thing for him. Interesting if Connor can maintain that type of icetime and avoid burnout/injury.

i need to know why the **** brett ****ing ritchie is on the PP1. i know he had that bunny in our first game but the guy is ****ing useless. **** you, Don

Don’t really know anything about Dubois, but pretty wild to see the 2nd and 3rd picks from a single draft get swapped for each other. Love Laine though.

Back
Top Bottom