OFFICIAL: HOH: HOUSE OF HOOPS THREAD

Believe me friend, I've paid less for REAL player exclusives or hyperstrikes ALL in my size than what's being offered or being referred to as playereditions.

Originally Posted by T21D

Believe me friend, I've paid less for REAL player exclusives or hyperstrikes ALL in my size than what's being offered or being referred to as player editions.
cool, but every1 doesn't have the CONNECT like that, so you take it for what its worth... ya DIGG

Originally Posted by WP2783

Next PE That's set to drop in The HOUSE OF HOOPS and only at "HOH" on 1/19/08. The "Nike Windmill" in the Following Editions.

Vince Carter "VC"
Shawn Marion "Matrix
Andre Iguodala "AI"
Rashard Lewis "Sweet Lew'
77f1c43aa5e5b100cedae7fc52027989-getty-76075905nb008_hornets_suns.jpg

cee1c22d2b26a02e8e0e472b0f3c75ca-getty-76075905bg007_hornets_suns.jpg

e0a3a8478df851d72f8236bc747499b8-getty-76075905nb010_hornets_suns.jpg

fe64b2d9802ef28b04f8f50f7db759df-getty-76075905nb013_hornets_suns.jpg

Matrix Windmills
pimp.gif

^^^^^^^^^ yall bet i will be thier for those windmilss... OMG them joints are SICK!!!!!!!!!!~!~!!!!!!!!!!

i might cop 2 pairs.. whats retail on windmills?

Hi all, First post here. I copped Durants shoe for more than 2x the retail cost at HOH.

Well I was able to get him to sign one, now I guess I should get the other one too?

613368bd19285b46c7153f025a4901e287376038.jpg

He has also signed a couple jerseys for me and a ticketstub too. thanks kevin.

I think these are two of the PEs being released at HOH on the 19th that WP2783 mentioned....

6nvlz7l.jpg

Um, not sure if these were posted. More Air Vis for Rude boy.

Take a closer look at the Vis Air from The Collection.

http://There is a moment when you don't come to the realization, the realization comes to you. That realization for opposing coaches andplayers is Rudy Gay. His high-flying play - 40 dunks this season, sixth best in the league - can't help but cause people to sit up and take notice.It's almost impossible to keep your eyes off the long-limbed athlete as he stalks the court waiting for his moment to explode to the rim. And when he does,the crowd is awakened to the glory that is pure athleticism.

We salute Rudy Gay with the Nike Viz Air from The Collection. An all patent leather sneaker, it has a sky blue and black midsection accented with yellowswoosh and detailing. The Viz Air also comes embroidered with the "Rude Boy" tag on the heel to make it official. It's a shoe that's assmooth and eye catching as Rudy's game.

Check back next Thursday for a new exclusive.

Woow. Windmills are crack. If VC had some luck, those could've passed as the VC VII's...

Originally Posted by WP2783

Next PE That's set to drop in The HOUSE OF HOOPS and only at "HOH" on 1/19/08. The "Nike Windmill" in the Following Editions.

Vince Carter "VC"
Shawn Marion "Matrix
Andre Iguodala "AI"
Rashard Lewis "Sweet Lew'
WP2783..... please tell me the all purple windmills are releasinginstead of those silver joints..... the silver are ok... the purple 1's are
eek.gif

those matrix p.e's a f----in fire
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
this HoH being in one state only is really pissin me off !if any one can get me the matrix p.e's (windmills)silver/purps) hit me up please!!!!

Those Matrix ones are the best. If I lived in NYC I'd go scoop them up.......but I don't.
frown.gif

SeanBig

-Nice job with those Kevin Durants!, One of the nicest peoples i've met in person ever celeb wise!

here is a pic for you
7xlmv6r.jpg

here's a bonus pic of us playin on the 360 lol

l_c0fab9e83381c061991113fbe847920b.jpg

Back
Top Bottom