Official HOH thread vol. : hat .

i hope they get the finals kobe 4s, and dev i think the spacejams got pushed back to right b4 xmas if i'm not mistaken homie....

but nothing exclusive to 410 or 202 worth yelling about I take it?

If we are lucky maybe 443 and 540 will get some stuff...SMH..

Val,
You know better. If I see you selling them jawns within 14 days, I'm going on blast mode.
smh.gif
That gift card did not have a expiration date on it.
smh.gif

Lavan,
You know what I meant got dammit!

[Chris Rock] "Ole Smarty-arch negra!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by eyes of hazel

Val,

You know better. If I see you selling them jawns within 14 days, I'm going on blast mode.
smh.gif
That gift card did not have a expiration date on it.
smh.gif

Lavan,

You know what I meant got dammit!

[Chris Rock] "Ole Smarty-arch negra!"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i was beasting, so what. i wanted them silver halfs, dog. i don't sell foam based shoes. soon my whole collection will be reduced to all foam basedshoes. why?? they last. no creasing. i almost feel like they're worth the price tag. but i know where u coming from. i def. got caught outthere on the yeezy madness. i admit i got caught up in the hype. but this is different. but i feel u, dog.
laugh.gif
@ 14 days

on another note, that agassi varsity jacket is
eek.gif
, but it's $450.
sick.gif

Never really gave those silver 1/2 cents a second look, but that pic makes em look GOOD. But I refuse to pay whatever retail is for em because I KNOW it's150+....might go hunt for them Tennis Balls tom. tho...

hope that was a bad joke, cmoney. on another note, no disrespect, but i hope none of yall are foolish enough to get these vaccinations. more ppl will die fromthe vaccinatioon than the actual swine flu. please brothers, don't fall for the okie doke, real talk.
smh.gif

I concur my man... F that...

Anyone take pics of the Zoom Flight Carons...? Patent or Leather Crap? Im Curious... I like the design but haven't heard good things on the fit.

Kobes sold out.

Silver half cents are very nice.

I stopped through before Caron got there.

Copped the Kobe 4 ring tee and dipped.

Damn.. Opening day and only one pic?

What the heezy? lolol We get more pics DURING Summits and DARs.. lol

Anyone... were the foamposite inspired blazers there??? I need to pick up a size 9.

What's retail anyway?

grin.gif

Originally Posted by HustlinFlip

Anyone... were the foamposite inspired blazers there??? I need to pick up a size 9.

What's retail anyway?

grin.gif
Yea, they were there. They are at the top in Hugos Pic above.
They are alright, nothing worth payin retail for tho imo.

naw, just the posites. but he said when he was there that the Butler chip coming out on holloween and said he is going to wear the skyposites when they playDallas.

Back
Top Bottom