OFFICIAL HOMELAND Thread | FINAL SEASON

This show has become a must watch for me and I do believe the first season was great. I was hoping Brody would have taken everyone out just so everyone would of felt stupid for doubting Carrie. I have no idea what writers will have in store for us next season, but Carrie has to get her job back.

Season finale was
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 can't say it enough....this show kept me on my toes all season and making carrie out to be the "lunatic" who nobody believes made for some intense moments.....I'm kinda glad they didn't out the mole in that episode too, I still don't think its Saul but there's so much conflicting evidence, same with Estes to an extent....I still think the mole is Galvez but it remains to be seen....I love how this show presents a different perspective to the typical muslims are terrorists and America is righteous in all avenues, kind of makes you think who the good guys really are.....I'm geeked for the next season tho. CANT WAIT (Bart scott voice)

fantastic show, fills the void that 24 left in my heart
frown.gif

wonder where they are gonna take it next season, Brady can't possibly delay getting some real payback forever can he? and you already know Carrie is gonna forget about Brady knowing that guys son

I was hoping Brody would have taken everyone out just so everyone would of felt stupid for doubting Carrie. I have no idea what writers will have in store for us next season, but Carrie has to get her job back.

Me too! of course not because i wanted to see the terrorist win, i wanted them to feel dumb that the "crazy" carrie was right and they should have listened to her.  end of the day she just wants to save lives and get the bad guys.  

show is really good reminds me of 24, what i would have liked and i know this would never happen is just have one season of the show with the same actors.....one season to catch the terrorist stop the plot W or L...they could have had this season either end catching him before he pulls the trigger or does blow them all up....then next season homeland picks up in another city NY, LA, london with another plot new actors....

anyone think the bomb was a fake? when they let it be known that brody was a serious threat for major political office i figured now they got a guy who can get closer to the president and top people either to kill or be a person who can make an impact either by getting them to listen or exposing them......nazir's plan to get revenge by killing vice president is lame especially when you waste walker and brody. brody is deep undercover why not just have walker take out vice president, the other dudes are not really worth it to lose brody and walker

also don't forget he made a tape that when he died he wanted people to see, where is that tape? daughter is going to find it  

what office is is brody in the running for? if its for senator brody can be president by season 6....how crazy would that be president is a terrorist

or did his daughter change his mind, maybe he wants be a family man, maybe he goes forward to the CIA about this an becomes their mole to catch nazir and others

what episodes was his wife naked?  i need to figure out what her cup size is, thx

just got into this show ... i've really never thought about these dudes trying to step back into the real world after war

i knew it was hard but wow ...

Spoiler [+]
- the wife w/ the best friend
-that ohio spy getting killed smh ...
-the husband is doing weird +%%% in the bedroom
laugh.gif
but i guess i would too if i had all those scars
30t6p3b.gif

Finally got to watch the whole first season, it was awesome. Now I can finish up with "Dexter", dude has some issues, but I can't help but to watch 

Originally Posted by HankMoody

4 episodes in, this show is GREAT.

Finally finished watching tonight. Great show and intense finale. Heart was literally pounding during certain sequences. Looking forward to season 2. So many great and in-depth characters. This show could go 5 seasons if handled properly.

anyone else wish the the son used his karate on Carrie Matheson when she was harassing the daughter and the cops came over?

**kinda spoilers for season 1**
[h1] The Homeland Creators Have an Explanation for Everything[/h1]
a_190x190.jpg

Homeland
showrunners Alex Gansa and Howard Gordon.

On Monday, Showtime's Homeland was the recipient of a Peabody, the prestigious award that recognizes intelligent broadcasting. We caught up with showrunners Howard Gordon and Alex Ganza at the event, and they proved just how intelligent they are. Crafty, even. We brought up some small season-one details that we had been obsessing about, Carrie-style (minus the wall o'crazy), and they parried them all. An example? VULTURE: As an expert CIA agent, couldn't Carrie have forged her own prescriptions rather than stealing her dad's pills? THEM: Oh, we discussed that but decided instead to give her a sister doc, and a dad with the same illness who could just go get a new prescription when she stole his meds and not arouse suspicion. Okay, and ... wait a minute, that was never spelled out! "We have answers to a lot of the questions you might have," said Gansa with a smile after explaining away our concerns, "that just never made it to the script." Tricky! And just the kind of thing Brody would say in an interrogation.

The duo did drop some hints about the second season, which jumps ahead in time six months when it begins on September 20. "[Carrie] has been through a course of psychotherapy, and ECT, so she's sought and gotten the professional help that she hasn't had in years," Gansa said. "She really is in a centered, healthy place, which we haven't seen her in before." Healthy, albeit with some memory loss from the electro-shock, so when will she finally remember that Brody shouted out the name of Abu Nazir's son in his sleep? "It's not going to happen in the way that you think," Gordon laughed. "But it is going to happen." Plus, Brody's daughter Dana has some memories of her own to contend with. "She's processed a lot, and we don't quite know what she thinks of that last call she made to him," which prevented him from blowing up the bunker. "So we'll find out!"

smokin.gif
such a great first season.

^The Borgias and Shameless are better than Dexter at this point.

Maybe this is my first time reading the thread title but there's more than one Claire Danes?
nerd.gif

Can't wait for S2. I liked that the creators thought that through and didn't need to add that in and explain it but I'm not about to fall in to the whole the creators have an answer for everything and they already have the ending plotted out and it won't change talk.

Originally Posted by PMatic

Just finished watching season one. Amazing.

This.
pimp.gif

Finished season 1 a few weeks ago, can't wait for season 2.

Damn, I was beyond late on this show 
eek.gif

Anyone else root for Brody & Nazir throughout the show? Carrie might be one of the top 5 most annoying characters of all time, even when she's healthy and medicated 
laugh.gif

Best show on television (with Suits as a close 2nd).

Cant wait for the new season. :pimp:

My co-worker was constantly on me to watch this show last season & I missed it which was kind of a blessing in disguise. I finally broke down about 2-3 weeks ago & watch the whole season on VOD. What a great show. I'm glad I was able to watch every episode at my leasure. Took me about a week to watch all of them. Can't wait until the next season!

BTW, the actor that played Walker has a part on HBO's The Newsroom as someone on the staff...

Back
Top Bottom