Official Hoodie Thread: What are NTers wearing???

Figured this could be helpful for NTers; I am a big hoodie wearer, I prefer them over jackets all day any day

What are you guys wearing for your current weather??

Looking for a nice warm hoody myself and found this Nike Tech Hero Hoody which seems to be good...post any suggestions you have

View media item 698205View media item 698204

Tech Fleece till i DIE

shout out to the nike clothing thread

Bout to rack up on the 1.0s

Last edited:
wow, I slept on those Nike Tech Fleeces'

where to find the one OP posted?

I don't have any particular "brand." I just love hoodies.

Copped a $5 champion jawn at walmart on black friday. VERY comfy.

Currently in rotation is...

-Brown walmart with faux wool. (this is my outside smoking hoodie. Been through several wars and back. :smokin)
-Blue zipperless Champion hoodie.
-Yellow TImberland zip
-Black/grey zip cheapy.

MY MAIN hoodies currently are

-Black Jordan zip. (I wear this ALLLLLLL the time until it smells like smoke so much it HAS to be washed.) I like that its nice material, zipper, and plain black with just the jordan logo. Nothing fancy. Goes with EVERYTHING.

-Blue zipless Jordan Flight hoody. Just super comfy.

I literally have a small collection of black zip up hoodies. They are literally my go too thing when I just jump out with whatever I am wearing.

Last hoodie I bought was Diamond Supply X Thrasher one. I am going to convert it to a zip up eventually.

diamondthrasher1.jpg

Also H&M has the cheapest and nicely fit plain hoodies imo. Also Urban Outfitter had that BDG brand that had some nice hoodies for like $30 when it was on sale.

Im about to cop a champion hoody but royal blue is not easy to find around my way.

I'd like to rant about how friggin expensive Nike hoodys are. THEYRE FRIGGIN EXPENSIVE !!!!

I have a red half zip hoody from Nike that says witness on the hood itself.
and full zip gray&white nike hoody.

OP posted a nice one, I wish it came in royal blue.

right now it's in my rotation. Didn't like it at first, but warmed up to it, and it goes with the kicks

I literally have a small collection of black zip up hoodies. They are literally my go too thing when I just jump out with whatever I am wearing.

Also H&M has the cheapest and nicely fit plain hoodies imo. Also Urban Outfitter had that BDG brand that had some nice hoodies for like $30 when it was on sale.

This and this! I looked in my closet and i have 4 plain black zip ups from H&M, Old Navy and Uniqlo, 1 from H&M at my work desk and another hanes one in my car. IDK why i keep buying them lol. I'm wearing a plain black Uniqlo pullover as i'm typing this lol. But yea big cosign on the H&M 19.99 zip ups. They just fit well on me and arent too thin or too heavy.

Been rocking the same black Old Navy hoody for the last 6 years.

It's held up pretty well.

Back
Top Bottom