Official Hot Tub Time Machine Movie Thread Vol. Garbage

My friends invited me to a free screening, so I just went. Not like I spent any money on it and wanted a refund or something. I wasn't expecting the movie to be spectacular, yes! I already had low expectations for it, but just seeing how the plot and certain elements mirrored Back to the Future, I was further disappointed.

just saw a commercial where 25 of the 30 seconds was just a closeup of some bird in the shower or something, making "sex" faces. please.

i'll be readying my internet connection instead of paying for this slop.

It was funny as hell, if you have a sense of humor. Were there cliches and predictable moments? Yeah. But they were funny.

I'm hoping this movie is like some of the early John Cusack movies like Better Off Dead or One Crazy Summer...It's getting decent reviews

Originally Posted by AlBooBoo5

laugh.gif
 You couldn't tell it was garbage from the previews
This

Originally Posted by yungchris504

Movie Plot is terrible yes. But the comedy that this movie provides will keep you laughing throughout unless you are some uptight dude w/o a sense of humor
QFT...Movie was funny.  I enjoyed it a lot.

I thought it was funny. There were a lot of funny scenes, had the whole crowd laughing so I don't think it's terrible. Maybe the story or concept, but it's still funny.

I may end up going to this with some friends. I thought Copout wasnt bad and provided many laughs even though there were many corny parts and the plot was lame.

I just want another quotable filled movie, hoping this could be it.

The movie was hilarious. I went with my girl to a free screening a few weeks back. Its a movie I would pay to see.

Stop going to movies expecting the greatest comedy ever
laugh.gif

The previews weren't that enticing. I didn't really want to go see it, but that's what my buddies wanted to see and...

It was ****ing hilarious!!! I'm talking Hangover hilarious! I cried from laughter multiple times. Rob Corddry (Kutcher's friend in What Happens In Vegas) and Craig Robinson (Darryl from the Office) are comic gold. There's one scene between the two of them that's easily one of the top 3 funniest scenes I've ever seen in a movie. You have to have a certain type of sense of humor, but damn if you do, it's freakin hilarious.

Just saw it...I thought it was funny as hell
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Spoiler [+]
The part that had me cracking up for some reason was when they were betting on the browns/broncos game and the guy was like one more bet..then his girl was like "but you just said that was your last bet" then when he said.."I also said to shut the @@%* up..you remember that?" The way he said it I was dying
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom