Official Hubie Brown Appreciation Thread.

Out of all these so called NBA "analyst" (Jon Barry) my man Hubie Brown is miles ahead of all of them. Dudes basketball knowledge is un-rivaled and i think its about time dudes show him some appreciation
pimp.gif

Always appreciated.
pimp.gif

I wish he could still do the NBA Drafts. It was always fun hearing him butcher "athleticism".

My friend who's a coach goes crazy over these Hubie Brown instructional coaching videos.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JPZx

My friend who's a coach goes crazy over these Hubie Brown instructional coaching videos.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
i can imagine a hubie instructional vid "you go up strong it's that simple,okay"
pimp.gif

I love when Hubie always goes (for example) "When you look at a guy like Josh Smith you get x, y and z"

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! him and doug collins can go marry each other and do the romeo and julliette route.... those two SUCK

Originally Posted by NobleKane

OH HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! him and doug collins can go marry each other and do the romeo and julliette route.... those two SUCK

tired.gif
i know your just saying that for the lulz, you can't be serious man

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

tired.gif
No im dead serious. BOTH of those guys dont do their job right. They are supposed to be nuetral but you can clearly see when and what team they are pulling for during the game. That is NOT how you do your job.

Not to mention Doug Collins has an ego like michael jordan.

They are near impossible to tollerate.

Im sorry you get seduced by their fancy basketball wording.

They are HORRIBLE

also this is like his 5th appreciation post in niketalk history.

next time you hear him do me a favor and listen and tell me he doesnt talk down to the audience like they are some brainless 4 year olds lol

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Originally Posted by JUS3

one of the best
pimp.gif

"there's plenty of time here..."

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 I remember my coach would always say that, and one day at practice we called him out on where he got it. All he could do was 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KingFoamNYC

tired.gif
No im dead serious. BOTH of those guys dont do their job right. They are supposed to be nuetral but you can clearly see when and what team they are pulling for during the game. That is NOT how you do your job.

Not to mention Doug Collins has an ego like michael jordan.

They are near impossible to tollerate.

Im sorry you get seduced by their fancy basketball wording.

They are HORRIBLE

also this is like his 5th appreciation post in niketalk history.

next time you hear him do me a favor and listen and tell me he doesnt talk down to the audience like they are some brainless 4 year olds lol

He doesn't talk down to the audience...if anything he breaks down the game so the casual fans will be able to understand whats going on. The more hardcore NBA fans are able to hear their own thoughts come out during Hubie's broadcasts.

Hubie Brown is the best basketball analyst ESPN got... I love listening to him... He's a little bland and boring at times, but dude knows what he's talking about.

Hubie Brown is the Pope John Paul of basketball. He tends to overanalyze a bit much these days though.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Hubie Brown is the best basketball analyst ESPN got... I love listening to him... He's a little bland and boring at times, but dude knows what he's talking about.
This. I'm glad he's in the booth and despite the guy's age his mind his still sharper than anyone on those ESPN broadcasts.

He talks down to the audience?

The guy knows the technical side of basketball down to perfection.

I love hearing him if people think hes boring so be it but those that understand tha game n dont watch for highlight plays only and respect tha finer points of tha game love the knowledge n wisdom that Hubie gives during broadcasts.

Makes me feel smart lol when watching a game and I say somthing out loud then Hubie makes damn near tha same point.

The guys a players coach a coach's coach hes one of the most respected basketball minds out there the day he stepped down as Grizzlies coach I was really sad because dude did so much for that team even getting Jason Williams to understand and maximize his skills/potential.

I for one love Hubie the analyst but not as much as I love Hubie the coach.

Peace
Scottie

Back
Top Bottom