OFFICIAL I HATE NATE ROBINSON POST

Joined Apr 12, 2006
IF ANYONE HATES THIS LITTLE @#%$ AS MUCH AS I DO, THIS MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST NT POST IN HISTORY, HOW THE @#%$ IS THIS LITTLE @#%$ IN THE NBA? HE HAS A @#%$ ATTITUDE, GOT LITTLE MAN SYNDROME, AND THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM AT A PARTY HE WAS SURROUNDED BY EDDY AND Q RICH JUST LOOKED LIKE HE WAS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT (FOR NO REASON). JUST A VENT POST I GUESS........

Joined Apr 19, 2004
Never liked him. Seems like a little punk. (I sound old)
Spinach dip, real hot chicks. Spike the punch and take a sip.​

Joined Jun 7, 2004
I don't mind him, but if I actually played against him I bet I'd get in a fight with him.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

Joined Oct 22, 2005
i really don't have an opinion about the lil guy but he did steal that dunk contest
im done!

Joined May 25, 2003
naw hes a homie.
i used to play ball with nate while he was in highschool down here in Seattle.

hes a funny guy with some swagger & some attutide. (and yes he loves to talk :lol:
TEAMYANKEES

1d

Joined Jul 19, 2000
He ok until the 3rd straight miss in a dunk contest, and I just want to strangle him.

Dunk contest killer
Tell me I can no longer fly.........I want you to. - MJ,1997
http://1d.u.yuku.com

Joined Sep 5, 2000
If he were on my favorite team, even I'd have a hard time rooting for him. The guy might be the nicest guy off the court, but on the court, he's a little @#%$.

Joined Jul 29, 2001
Watching him brick that wide open alley-oop to himself last year was great.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Joined Dec 25, 2003
Damn, y'all soundin' like some haters for real. :lol:
:smh:
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

Joined Jul 9, 2006
:rofl:

Dude is my friends idol :lol:
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

Joined May 22, 2007
IDGAF what no one says. Nate brings a killer instinct off the bench. dude shot is looking like water out there.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

Joined Aug 20, 2005
I dislike Nate awell
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

Joined Nov 14, 2002
"Hater ninjas, marry hater female dogs and have hater kids..."

TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

Joined Oct 5, 2006
Why do u guys hate Nate? Do yall realize how hard it is to play in the NBA at that height?

He might not be the most diligent person out there, but he gives 100% percent during his limited time on the floor. He gives the Knicks bench a killer intensity for such a little guy.

U salty dudes just wait. I guarantee in a few more years, Nate will be a perennial scorer in this league. If not, the least a valuable 6th man.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Joined Oct 22, 2004
Whats with all the hate? the only knock i got on the guy is for stealing that dunk contest, but that was really the judges fault....
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Top Bottom