OFFICIAL I HATE NATE ROBINSON POST

IF ANYONE HATES THIS LITTLE @#%$ AS MUCH AS I DO, THIS MIGHT BE THE BIGGEST NT POST IN HISTORY, HOW THE @#%$ IS THIS LITTLE @#%$ IN THE NBA? HE HAS A @#%$ ATTITUDE, GOT LITTLE MAN SYNDROME, AND THE LAST TIME I SAW HIM AT A PARTY HE WAS SURROUNDED BY EDDY AND Q RICH JUST LOOKED LIKE HE WAS LOOKING FOR A FIGHT (FOR NO REASON). JUST A VENT POST I GUESS........

:lol:
laugh.gif
I dont like him either

HeNz $.... "these n's hate the game... but they can't block the layup"
1,000 Hats On EbayMy$pace

Never liked him. Seems like a little punk. (I sound old)
Spinach dip, real hot chicks. Spike the punch and take a sip.​

I don't mind him, but if I actually played against him I bet I'd get in a fight with him.
TEAM BEN GORDON
"...he got changed over his change a block off Ashland

i really don't have an opinion about the lil guy but he did steal that dunk contest
im done!

naw hes a homie.
i used to play ball with nate while he was in highschool down here in Seattle.

hes a funny guy with some swagger & some attutide. (and yes he loves to talk :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAMYANKEES

He ok until the 3rd straight miss in a dunk contest, and I just want to strangle him.

Dunk contest killer
Tell me I can no longer fly.........I want you to. - MJ,1997
http://1d.u.yuku.com

If he were on my favorite team, even I'd have a hard time rooting for him. The guy might be the nicest guy off the court, but on the court, he's a little @#%$.

Watching him brick that wide open alley-oop to himself last year was great.
Keep the Sonics in Seattle​
KEVIN / & JEFF/ & Wally / & Chris / & Luke / & Earl / & Damien / & Nick / & Johan

Damn, y'all soundin' like some haters for real. :lol:
laugh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
TEAMGIANTS|TEAMYANKEES|NYK...BASKETBALL
Team I Heart HarlemToTheBronx

:rofl:
roll.gif

Dude is my friends idol :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM [Scrubs]
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
TeamCanada ~x~ TeamPhilippines​

IDGAF what no one says. Nate brings a killer instinct off the bench. dude shot is looking like water out there.
TEAM TEK WEH YUH SELF
If Yuh Nuh Like We, Tek Weh Yuh Self!​
TEAMNEWYORKKNICKS​

I dislike Nate awell
Said we was garbage so f*ck college street knowledge amazes scholars when we coin phrases for dollars

"Hater ninjas, marry hater female dogs and have hater kids..."

TEAMNEWYORKMETS

TEAMNEWYORKKNIC​

Why do u guys hate Nate? Do yall realize how hard it is to play in the NBA at that height?

He might not be the most diligent person out there, but he gives 100% percent during his limited time on the floor. He gives the Knicks bench a killer intensity for such a little guy.

U salty dudes just wait. I guarantee in a few more years, Nate will be a perennial scorer in this league. If not, the least a valuable 6th man.
T E A M N E W Y O R K K N I C K S​

Whats with all the hate? the only knock i got on the guy is for stealing that dunk contest, but that was really the judges fault....
MIAMI HEAT
TEAMLOSTPOWERCITY​

Back
Top Bottom